Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

West Aussie in the AFL. 6 years 5 months ago #136445

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
On the flip side Anchor....I think most folk thought Charlie Cameron was a WA boy....actually he is heading home....to Qld.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

West Aussie in the AFL. 6 years 5 months ago #136448

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

West Aussie in the AFL. 6 years 5 months ago #136452

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Freezin wrote: On the flip side Anchor....I think most folk thought Charlie Cameron was a WA boy....actually he is heading home....to Qld.....

Spent his teenage years in the West (Newman & Perth) where he first played the game of footy which is a helluva lot more than Aliir Aliir's 12 months in WA via QLD!

West Aussie in the AFL. 6 years 5 months ago #136458

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
LOL....12 months is a long time in footy mate...I guess the final touches are the most crucial ones mate come end of the day.....good to see Charlie staying loyal to his roots and heading back home to Qld.....admirable of the fella......loyalty is a scarce commodity in today's footballing world.

Last edit: by Freezin.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 494 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma