Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136570

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145

gtrxuone wrote:

anchorman wrote: It seems that there are big movers around Adelaide.Appears both sides have goings and comings.
Charlie Cameron wanting out isn't good news for the Crows.

Anchor offloading Tom Rockcliff frees up some money for the Loins.And Charlie Cameron will be a winner in all his.
Lever leaving the Crows .a 50 game 21 year old with Melbourne offering something like 700'k a year.Was caught at the tip yesterday throwing out all his training gear.Also last week Tex and other senior players approached Pike about not playing Lever in the GF.Because he was leaving.As it turned out Lever was probably the Crows best on GF day.Lever also phoned all Crows players to tell them his move back to Vic.Tex gave him a big spray.

Where did you read that Tex gave him a spray.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136571

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Crozier will be very good at the Doggies.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136583

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Why would the Dockers let Taberner go when they have invested so much in him and their major weakness is a lack of tall marking forwards? McCarthy and Kersten are OK but inconsistent.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136585

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Are key forwards even required anymore maybe one for structure, the last two premiers have proven medium mobile forwards work, specially with small Fwds getting goal side after turn overs.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136597

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

mikeh wrote: Why would the Dockers let Taberner go when they have invested so much in him and their major weakness is a lack of tall marking forwards? McCarthy and Kersten are OK but inconsistent.

I reckon Taberner could be part of Hogan deal, most likely pick 5 and Taberner for Hogan. If they can't pull that off then they will re sign Taberner and pick up Sam Hayes with pick 5.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136601

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: Five and Taberner for Hogan!!!
Nah far to much.
though I think Hogan is a very good footballer, I am not sure he has the right attitude to make a real success of his career.
Taberner maybe, but not Tabs and five.

Yeah don't know about that he's contracted would have to be pick 5 and next years first at least, as for his attitude his dad has just passed after a fight with cancer and he's also just recovered from testicular cancer, and a broken collarbone to end his season, don't know if my attitude would be to great after that.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136605

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I heard today Kirk Tippett was taken in the last week or so on a tour of Freo's facility at Cockburn...he would be a good fit for the Dockers and is currently out of favour at the Swans. I'm not sure if it's true or not but would be bloody hard to match up on in Peel's three-peat GF next year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136606

• gtrxuone
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

BC wrote: I heard today Kirk Tippett was taken in the last week or so on a tour of Freo's facility at Cockburn...he would be a good fit for the Dockers and is currently out of favour at the Swans. I'm not sure if it's true or not but would be bloody hard to match up on in Peel's three-peat GF next year.

Good rumour BC.Strong overhead mark.Where the Swans paying him 650k a year.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136614

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

anchorman wrote: Five and Taberner for Hogan!!!
Nah far to much.
though I think Hogan is a very good footballer, I am not sure he has the right attitude to make a real success of his career.
Taberner maybe, but not Tabs and five.

No way would the Dee's accept five and Craberner for Hogan. Hogan kicked more goals as an 18yo than Craberner has in his many seasons on Fremantles list.

Last edit: by Tiger of old.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 6 months ago #136617

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So Hogan and his manager have met with Fyfe, both have the same manager btw, the only way this deal will get done is pick 5 and next years first plus Balic and I would take that every day of the week, as for Taberner lol Hogan kicked more goals on his first year than Taberner has kicked in his whole career., Taberner hasn't been signed up yet I suspect there waiting for an answer on Hogan.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 385 guests and one member online

• gtrxuone

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest