Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Johnson re-signs plus a rumour. 6 years 6 months ago #136052

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

gtrxuone wrote:

30plusyeardrought wrote: Hey Anchor Adams is contracted till the end of 2020 and Wilson contracted till the end of 2018.
I doubt Freo could/will get either player next season.

Gtrxuone im pretty sure Lever ruled out going to the Bulldogs by all accounts its the Demons.

30plusyeardrought-Brad Hardie said today the Eagles where having a go at a StKilda player called Blake Acres but he resigned today.Now there having a go for Collingwood Forward Alex Fasolo,quiet a good player.

Blake Acres a former West Perth player i think.
With Fasolo the Eagles need 2 smallish forwards.
I reckon Rioli if he can get fit will fill one spot and Fasolo as i see it is the other they probably think can play that role.
Would probably be competing for a spot with Lecras.

He is under contract and i personally doubt whether he will opt out of Collingwood for the 2018 season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Johnson re-signs plus a rumour. 6 years 6 months ago #136057

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Freo could do worse than pick up Sam Taylor...this kid will be a star. Griffin Logie was taken on athletic potential. Sam has all that and genuine footy smarts to go with it.

Johnson re-signs plus a rumour. 6 years 6 months ago #136079

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote: Freo could do worse than pick up Sam Taylor...this kid will be a star. Griffin Logie was taken on athletic potential. Sam has all that and genuine footy smarts to go with it.

DW wash your mouth out with soap. Whilst I don't agree with your analysis I am sure that most, if not all, Swans's fans don't relish the prospect of him playing for Peel against us next year. Nor would the Subiaco supporters relish him playing for Peel against Subiaco in the 2018 WAFL GF.

Johnson re-signs plus a rumour. 6 years 6 months ago #136081

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Freo could do worse than pick up Sam Taylor...this kid will be a star. Griffin Logie was taken on athletic potential. Sam has all that and genuine footy smarts to go with it.

DW wash your mouth out with soap. Whilst I don't agree with your analysis I am sure that most, if not all, Swans's fans don't relish the prospect of him playing for Peel against us next year. Nor would the Subiaco supporters relish him playing for Peel against Subiaco in the 2018 WAFL GF.

Haha...this kid will be a star...won't see much of him at WAFL level...prefer to see him at Essendon....bulldogs would be a nice fit for him I reckon.

Johnson re-signs plus a rumour. 6 years 6 months ago #136095

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
As a WBD fan DW I would be happy to have Taylor at the Doggies......If WBD can get a 1st or 2nd round draft pick for off loading Stringer, would love for them to go for Naughton and Taylor....that would shore up WBD defence for next decade.......no doubt a Victorian mid will be on the cards tho.....

Anchor more than happy to swap Fletcher Roberts for Crozier, but not Adams.....

Johnson re-signs plus a rumour. 6 years 6 months ago #136116

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

anchorman wrote: Freez,can you imagine the uproar from the Swannies when Adams comes to Fremantle?
Settle fellas just kidding, just kidding.:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :evil:

Anchorman just hit the 3 o'clock news service.Nathan Wilson Gws former Peel players contracted for 2018 with Gws.Has just asked Gws to be trades back to Wa.Family,friends ect just wants to be home.

Johnson re-signs plus a rumour. 6 years 6 months ago #136122

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

anchorman wrote: From the same forum i got the Crozier one from.Nathan Wilson has asked to be traded back to WA.Seems the Dockers are his choice.

Is he a first round trade or second round.Cant see Gws playing to hard he might sit next year out like Mccarthy did Sa few years back.

Johnson re-signs plus a rumour. 6 years 6 months ago #136127

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
i couldnt see the WCE not making a play for Nathan Wilson from GWS. He is a genuine quality 80-90m player with his pace and long accurate kicking ability off half back.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 326 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes