Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Finals 6 years 7 months ago #134775

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

Bazza wrote: Thank fuck it's over grassy at lest now we won't have chanel Eagle and 9 leading their nightly news with bloody eagles finals fever

+1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Finals 6 years 7 months ago #134780

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

jackspratt wrote: Go easy on Time For, grassy - he is a member of a very select (though not selective) club. In fact, he may be the only member of the Basil Club.

There would be at least 2 members JS as Basil himself would be the President and no.1 ticket holder.....he is a terrible football commentator and should stick to reading the sports news as that is more his go tho not his ego!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Finals 6 years 7 months ago #134781

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Time For a Flag wrote: No problem with Basils commentary at all. Sour Grapes maybe.

As I was channel surfing I happened to hear Basil comment on the fact that S Coniglio had played in a winning WAFL GF at 16 years of age.

Finals 6 years 7 months ago #134786

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
I turned the flog off when Scully kicked a nice running goal late in the 1st qtr. Basil's comment was along the lines of what a good kick it was, because he kept it low.

Cue the replay - ball goes through at near top of the goal posts. :P

Finals 6 years 7 months ago #134869

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Far be it for me to wander onto the Stalinist football pages, but, in relation to the commentary, turn the bloody thing off. Listen to Langdon and Hardie.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 261 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020