Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165715

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I thought the Eagles looked very rusty at times, but it was good to see them get their game going in patches. Pleased to see Hickey put in a very good game and also Smith. Gee, how quick is Jack Petracelli?. He was obviously given a licence to use his speed whenever he could. Yeo took a long time to get going, but Shuey continues to be a class act. The commentators reminded us several times of the talent GWS had out. They obviously haven’t heard of 3 fellas named Natanui, Gaff and Cripps!!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165719

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote: I thought the Eagles looked very rusty at times, but it was good to see them get their game going in patches. Pleased to see Hickey put in a very good game and also Smith. Gee, how quick is Jack Petracelli?. He was obviously given a licence to use his speed whenever he could. Yeo took a long time to get going, but Shuey continues to be a class act. The commentators reminded us several times of the talent GWS had out. They obviously haven’t heard of 3 fellas named Natanui, Gaff and Cripps!!!

Even the east coast commentators have no idea on the east coast teams as well. Saying games at round too are season defining. Is there a bigger tool than derwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne Russll, who calls average goals a "work of art". I counted the clock before a tool would say, ïts a narrow ground at geelong"took 5 minutes... serioulsy dont thay have anyting more intelligent tor different o say??
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark, Beasley Hutton

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165721

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

58shark wrote: I thought the Eagles looked very rusty at times, but it was good to see them get their game going in patches. Pleased to see Hickey put in a very good game and also Smith. Gee, how quick is Jack Petracelli?. He was obviously given a licence to use his speed whenever he could. Yeo took a long time to get going, but Shuey continues to be a class act. The commentators reminded us several times of the talent GWS had out. They obviously haven’t heard of 3 fellas named Natanui, Gaff and Cripps!!!

Agreed and don’t forget that little bloke named Rioli also out.

I think the Eagles best footy is 4 or 5 weeks away,imo.

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165726

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

30plusyeardrought wrote:

Agreed and don’t forget that little bloke named Rioli also out.

I think the Eagles best footy is 4 or 5 weeks away,imo.

Yep, forgot about Rioli - would have been a handy in. I think they’ll struggle against Collingwood, but hopefully will pick up as you say.

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165773

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Jeez the Guv particularly bounced back hard from his stinker against Brisbane. A few of those intercept marks he took won’t be in mark of the week contention but in terms of bravery and difficulty they were quality.
Wouldn’t mind seeing Petrucelle get some touches and space on the G this week against Collingwood, the boy can RUN.

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165777

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
The Eagles will need all the intercept marks they can get and I believe they will get plenty of opportunities because that Collingwood midfield is the strongest in the AFL and Will Hoskin-Elliot hasn't played yet. Collingwood go in as favourites for me.
Get on your bike.

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165788

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
When you add Jamie Elliot and Beams to a side that went within a whisker of a flag you’ve got a bloody good side

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165791

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote: The Eagles will need all the intercept marks they can get and I believe they will get plenty of opportunities because that Collingwood midfield is the strongest in the AFL and Will Hoskin-Elliot hasn't played yet. Collingwood go in as favourites for me.

That’s a fair selection. Eagles have beaten the Maggies in the last few meetings, but I think they’ll run West Coast down this week.

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165796

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote:

DD wrote: The Eagles will need all the intercept marks they can get and I believe they will get plenty of opportunities because that Collingwood midfield is the strongest in the AFL and Will Hoskin-Elliot hasn't played yet. Collingwood go in as favourites for me.

That’s a fair selection. Eagles have beaten the Maggies in the last few meetings, but I think they’ll run West Coast down this week.

BOTH teams a cut above the other 16 teams IMHO

WCE v GWS 4 years 11 months ago #165797

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote:

BOTH teams a cut above the other 16 teams IMHO

I think your mob is a cut above all at the moment Unk.
To early to call tbh as they say GF’s are not won in April.
Collingwood are up and about but for mine the Eagles are still 4 or 5 games away from hitting there best.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 328 guests and 3 members online

• pjaye
  • Demons Forever
  • GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr