Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 4 weeks ago #165407

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Great to see a Freo fan have the courage to jump on the WCE thread straight after a great "out of the blue" Freo performances and a piss poor WCE performance....hope this courage continues as the season unfolds....yeah right as if.........LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 4 weeks ago #165409

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Freezin wrote: Great to see a Freo fan have the courage to jump on the WCE thread straight after a great "out of the blue" Freo performances and a piss poor WCE performance....hope this courage continues as the season unfolds....yeah right as if.........LOL

The Caped Crusader CAPTAIN FREEZE strikes again fighting for justice and the underdog. :lol: :lol:

Hopefully Freo supporters can feel safe in the knowledge that CAPTAIN FREEZE will come to our rescue when WC supporters and others are rolling out the cheap shots when we cough up a piss poor performance.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 4 weeks ago #165410

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
...Kia kaha mate...

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 4 weeks ago #165427

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Freezin wrote: ...Kia kaha mate...

This too shall pass freeze. ;)
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 3 weeks ago #165697

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

DD wrote: I thought this might be the best place to start. Perth to Melbourne last week of September 2019. Prefer business class, will pay up to 50% of ticket price. Thought I might be able to help out any WC supporters that might have booked their tickets during the qtr time break yesterday. :woohoo: :P

Hope you got some as you probably wont need them now I'll pay 60% to you..Cheers.
Great mark by Sam Collins late in the game

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 3 weeks ago #165698

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leather Stops wrote:

DD wrote: I thought this might be the best place to start. Perth to Melbourne last week of September 2019. Prefer business class, will pay up to 50% of ticket price. Thought I might be able to help out any WC supporters that might have booked their tickets during the qtr time break yesterday. :woohoo: :P

Hope you got some as you probably wont need them now I'll pay 60% to you..Cheers.
Great mark by Sam Collins late in the game

What would you need them for? Zip and 2 lol.
Get on your bike.

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 3 weeks ago #165709

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Looks like this years comp is gonna be a week to week rollercoaster...WCE and Freo tied on 1/1....reckon both sets of fans didn't think this would be the case TBH.....WCE going into the season starter at 1/4 time would of thought 2/0 and Freo going into todays game would of thought 2/0....

might need those tickets myself at this stage being a WBD fan....tho no doubt I'll eat these words this time next Sunday....

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 3 weeks ago #165712

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Freezin wrote: Looks like this years comp is gonna be a week to week rollercoaster...WCE and Freo tied on 1/1....reckon both sets of fans didn't think this would be the case TBH.....WCE going into the season starter at 1/4 time would of thought 2/0 and Freo going into todays game would of thought 2/0....

might need those tickets myself at this stage being a WBD fan....tho no doubt I'll eat these words this time next Sunday....

That was some comeback by the Dog's Freezin although it has to be said that the Hawks only had 2 fit players on the bench in the;last quarter and the doggies certainly had the "rub of the green" when it came to the umpiring decisions during that avalanche of goals. But fair play to them, it is always tough to come back from 5 goals down whatever the circumstances.

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 3 weeks ago #165716

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yep totally agree....unfortunately the umps are a bit too keen to make themselves obvious it seems these days.....tho I have no doubt the WBD will be on the other side of this green rub you speak of mate at some point this year like all clubs.....it's a long season.

Wanted - Airline tickets 5 years 4 days ago #166682

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
My offer still stands fellas. It's not too late. :lol:
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 533 guests and 4 members online

• Whitey
  • Demons Forever
  • premiership hangover
  • Big Blue

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric