Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166041

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Hugh moral booster as always under pressure. Nice "cameo" by Sheed in similar goal to GF. Glad TV didn't spotlight Eddie but commentators always has Magpies well in the game..
Should be primed for the Derby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166042

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
Maggies basically ou[tplayed all night. Always seemed more Eagles players than maggies players at the contest. The foot skills of the Eagles are excellent, as is they system they play.
Umpiring this whole ROUND [ thus far has been putrid

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166043

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

UNKA2 wrote: Maggies basically ou[tplayed all night. Always seemed more Eagles players than maggies players at the contest. The foot skills of the Eagles are excellent, as is they system they play.

Hope you are not referring to that "taking the legs" penalty.
This rule is pathetic BUT is the rule. It was brought in after ONE player (Garry Rowan) had his leg broken . Probably the first time in over 100 years. I keep thinking why haven't coach tell players to fall over any player on the ground & get a FREE kick. The Umpire blew the whistle & pointed for the free. The Collingwood player took NO notice & tossed it to his team mate. This is deliberate timer wasting.. It was the correct decision for the incident.
I agree many others were dubious ( which was a scratching at Sydney earlier in the day)..

Last edit: by Leather Stops.

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166052

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leather Stops wrote:

UNKA2 wrote: Maggies basically ou[tplayed all night. Always seemed more Eagles players than maggies players at the contest. The foot skills of the Eagles are excellent, as is they system they play.

Hope you are not referring to that "taking the legs" penalty.
This rule is pathetic BUT is the rule. It was brought in after ONE player (Garry Rowan) had his leg broken . Probably the first time in over 100 years. I keep thinking why haven't coach tell players to fall over any player on the ground & get a FREE kick. The Umpire blew the whistle & pointed for the free. The Collingwood player took NO notice & tossed it to his team mate. This is deliberate timer wasting.. It was the correct decision for the incident.
I agree many others were dubious ( which was a scratching at Sydney earlier in the day)..

Actually yes the taking the legs away was ( IMHO) meant for a severe sliding tackle as what happened to Rohan IN THE WET , if i recall. Commonsense should have prevailed, BUT no, the umps have no feel for the game. Interpretations ALL WEEKEND have been terrible.. The 50 for a mere and i mean mere holding on afer a mark was also a joke. Dont care what side was affected, it just kills the game.
anyways i digress, on another aside, i can understand ( BUT SEVERLY DISAGREE) with booing Gaff.
What i cant understand is why boo Sheed, he did no wrong or has no "tosser"factor about him. Fans these days have no idea ( IMHO)

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166055

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

UNKA2 wrote: [quote=
anyways i digress, on another aside, i can understand ( BUT SEVERLY DISAGREE) with booing Gaff.
What i cant understand is why boo Sheed, he did no wrong or has no "tosser"factor about him. Fans these days have no idea ( IMHO)

I think Collingwood supporters wouldn't have a clue on who they play or why they boo. They are feral.

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166059

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Before the Bounce wrote: I expected it.
It is something you would be use too, your lot have been getting pumped nearly all off your existence. Only 3 clubs without flags, name them:P :P :woohoo:

Downhill skier. How's Punter going? Let us know when fig jam cracks the big time. :lol:
Get on your bike.

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166066

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leather Stops wrote:

I think Collingwood supporters wouldn't have a clue on who they play or why they boo. They are feral.

Same as wce fans, booing Hird when he copped a knee to the face and had to be helped off the ground.

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166080

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

UNKA2 wrote:

Leather Stops wrote:

Same as wce fans, booing Hird when he copped a knee to the face and had to be helped off the ground.

That was against Fremantle when Hird did that

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166082

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Leather Stops wrote:

Did you see one of the stats on the Collingwood crowd? 50,000 of them at the game that totaled 16 IQ points. Apparently, it was so high because there was a doctor and a lawyer there supporting the pies.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

How Good Was That 4 years 11 months ago #166084

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Leather Stops wrote: Hugh moral booster as always under pressure. Nice "cameo" by Sheed in similar goal to GF. Glad TV didn't spotlight Eddie but commentators always has Magpies well in the game..
Should be primed for the Derby.

Bloody commentators on tv peed me right off, I had to turn off the sound and switch 91.3 on - a very unbiased call there. Things is, no one like the sliding rule, but IT IS THE RULE! This crap about using “common sense” is a landmine. What’s common sense to one is crap to another. I thought Richo was going to start crying. Jeepers, some things never change, Richo was a big girls blouse on the field and he’s a big girls blouse behind the microphone.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Last edit: by 58shark.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 545 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma