Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Eagles v Freo 5 years 8 months ago #153377

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Assuming they beat Carlton next week and the last two games against Geelong and Collingwood pan out as expected, the Dockers will finish the season on 8 wins, exactly the same number as last year. Watching them yesterday it was the same poor skill errors, turnovers and decision making that was handing so many goals on a plate to the opposition. Has there been any improvement on 2017?
Yes it is a young side and many of the players have played less than 20 games but so are Brisbane and look how competitive they have been in the last couple of months and they were lot further back than Freo were in 2017.

Apologies 58Shark I have just realised this is on an Eagles thread. From a West Coast point of view, despite the shadow of the Gaff incident, the positives are that yesterdays win will make it very difficult for them to be displaced from 2nd spot and 2 home finals. I thought Lycett showed that he will be a very important player come finals time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Eagles v Freo 5 years 8 months ago #153379

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Treading water Mike, the magnitude of the loses are most concerning they are not even close to competitive in many matches, you cannot turn that around quickly.

West Coast are looking very good for a top two finish which put them in the mix hugely finals time.

But I think things are starting to unravel for them, finals wins even at home wont come easy against quality sides.

Eagles v Freo 5 years 8 months ago #153384

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
You could be right Baz. I have felt over the last 3 or 4 weeks,the Eagles have been a bit flaky. Maybe the endless injuries or maybe Simpson has wound them back a tad, but it hasn’t been confidence filling.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 426 guests and 4 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL