Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

McGovern re signs for 5 years 5 years 8 months ago #152172

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

Bazza wrote: Another massive win to the Eagles and more obviously a massive snub to the dockers.

It would have taken an extraordinary offer for him to cross the river with the future uncertainty of the strength of the list and Coach. And I don't reckon the Fremantle players would have liked an Eagle walking in on such a huge deal.
He's a superb footballer, who I have no doubt was helped by playing a fair bit of senior footy at Tigerland in such a strong era, including the 12 flag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

McGovern re signs for 5 years 5 years 8 months ago #152174

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

anchorman wrote: Sharky is the word coming from Hardie, Hagdorn Langdon etc?

Anchor, it could come from 1 of 2000 journos, but because it is critical of Freo, you head to the default position - he criticized Freo, so he’s wrong. I think, at times, you’re on Prince’s purple rain. Freo has a great list of young guys that could be anything, but something has to change in your club or they’ll just end up as cooda beens.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 407 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog