Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Game of the season 5 years 10 months ago #147751

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Come on West Coast fans admit it, you are starting to get excited about your teams prospects this year. The Eagles have showed a lot of resiliance in the face of a few setbacks. They dealt with GWS easily on Saturday without 3 key players and now have a blockbuster next week against premiers Richmond for top spot on the ladder. It will be a great game, Nic Nat and Mcgovern will be back,not too sure about Shuey but it doesnt seem to matter who is out, others take up the slack which wasnt always the case in past seasons. Darlings development into an elite player has been the highlight culminating in his best performance in an Eagles jumper yesterday. A long way to go but if WCE can knock off Richmond next weekend ( which I think they have every chance of doing at Optus), top 4 will be looking a good thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game of the season 5 years 10 months ago #147754

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I’m with Simmo on this one. It’s been fun, but only a third way through. For me, when we can beat Richmond, Adelaide and or Geelong, then i will get excited. Back of my mind recalls how the Roos won all their early games a couple of years ago, only to fall in a great hole by the end of the year. As for “game of the season” mike, I think we saw it last night in Adelaide. That one’s going to take some beating!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Game of the season 5 years 10 months ago #147765

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
They have a top 4 locked in already, that started to become a reality a couple of weeks ago.

I'm tipping they will beat Richmond, watched them v North at the MCG and didn't impress,

There will be some big finals at the new stadium this year.

Seems to me the whole thing is up for grabs.

Game of the season 5 years 10 months ago #147844

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

Bazza wrote: They have a top 4 locked in already, that started to become a reality a couple of weeks ago.

I'm tipping they will beat Richmond, watched them v North at the MCG and didn't impress,

There will be some big finals at the new stadium this year.

Seems to me the whole thing is up for grabs.

Thought Richmond played Nth at Etihad? Not MCG

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 352 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes