Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WCER vs Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146310

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
If there was a standout thing abt this game was Perths inability to control the tempo of the game when they had the ball. Clearly WCER are going to be a little more skilled and perhaps stronger but the Perth side did not know what to do when they had the ball, they showed they could in the last quarter but frankly it was way to late and sadly that comes back to those controlling the side.

I heard a few perth supporters comment that it seems that monday is when the key moves are made, mmm and that seemed apparent.

For WCER I thought that Bayok (an EP player originally) has shown great development and is a far more team orientated player now and I hope he continues down that track, being on the WCER list has greatly benefited him. Jules Ameduri was clearly the best player but I think number 22 for WCER is going to go close to winning the number one award in the WAFL. I wonder what issues this will throw up!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 507 guests and 5 members online

• Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync