Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Trade period 6 years 6 months ago #136562

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
With all the trade talk going around, there is deafening silence from West Coast. Very little news, so they’re either playing their cards close or they’re asleep at the wheel. Be interesting to see what comes about next week.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trade period 6 years 5 months ago #137455

• KickTheBall
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 34
Hopping we get Mullet to build up our backline or Lennon as a half forward/mid.

Trade period 6 years 5 months ago #137458

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
They certainly loaded up on second round picks and I believe they are chasing local boys to bolster their stocks. As we are led to believe, after the top 5 the talent tapers off. I'm not so sure and as a Freo supporter I'm hoping we pick Naughton with pick 5. They have him at about pick 12, he is better than that. Then you have guys like Ryan and Kelly and others who could fit straight into WC at the moment, so I think they are being smart and concentrating on local talent, could pay off in the long term.

Last edit: by JB.

Trade period 6 years 5 months ago #137461

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

anchorman wrote: I saw where Hill and Wellingham have been delisted. Should Masten have gone as well?
And can some one tell me something about two other delistees,Tom Gortar and Jordan Snadden, thay are players I have never heard of before.

Don't think West Coast can offload any midfielders atm.

Trade period 6 years 5 months ago #137462

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

anchorman wrote: I saw where Hill and Wellingham have been delisted. Should Masten have gone as well?
And can some one tell me something about two other delistees,Tom Gortar and Jordan Snadden, thay are players I have never heard of before.

Masten would have been shown the door but the facts are he's still got 2 years to run on a pretty good contract.
Imo he'll be a depth player in 2018 and won't survive the last year of his contract,reckon he was shopped around this draft but no takers.

Gorta and Snadden just not up to AFL standard,both players from the wafl.

Trade period 6 years 5 months ago #137465

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
Yeah both played league I think Gorter may have played a few more games than Snadden this season.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Trade period 6 years 5 months ago #137469

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Agree that Masten should have been delisted if it had not cost so much. Would love to see Ryan picked up and I reckon they should give Hartung a go. Talk is that he may have some personal issues at the Hawks, but 22 yrs old and 63 games? Whatever, he's got to be worth more than Masten or Lecca nowadays. New club, different environment may bring out his best.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 325 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977