Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

For sale 6 years 9 months ago #125271

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I think you and your old mate swan should stay away from the AFL sites...will do your inner self a favour.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

For sale 6 years 9 months ago #125391

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: Why would I do that Sharky!!!!! Only too pleased to make "comment" in reagrds to most things AFL.
So are you going to give me a run down on how your mob are going. And who you feel is under pressure to be maintained on your list.I agree Darling is a dud, bit surely you are not loading all the blame on one man.

Sorry mate, I wasn't aiming that at you. It was meant for those blokes that HATE the AFL, but spend considerable time on AFL sites making comment;) :lol: :lol:

Last edit: by 58shark.

For sale 6 years 9 months ago #125393

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: Why would I do that Sharky!!!!! Only too pleased to make "comment" in reagrds to most things AFL.
So are you going to give me a run down on how your mob are going. And who you feel is under pressure to be maintained on your list.I agree Darling is a dud, bit surely you are not loading all the blame on one man.

Not going to go through the whole list anchor - can't be bothered in the guessing game. I will say though, no I don't load all the blame on Darling. He's just so frustrating - could be something special but isn't. Those that people have written off like Cripps - gives good run, but tends to be a bit greedy at times. Jetta - keep till they see what Rioli can do. Hill, I'm a fan of him. Can they afford Pridda and Mitchell in the centre? Fact is, this Eagles side is not going to play in the GF, so drop a few of the untouchables to wake them up and give some kids a go. I'm sure Adam will read this post and put some consideration into my comments:lol:

For sale 6 years 9 months ago #125405

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
How is that supposed non existent PERTH DERBY 58? ;-)

For sale 6 years 9 months ago #125491

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: How is that supposed non existent PERTH DERBY 58? ;-)

Que????

For sale 6 years 9 months ago #125547

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

58shark wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

58shark wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: The Eagles had a good number of solid contributions in today's Perth Derby.It's time to bring up the inform East Perth players.And drop the half a dozen at WC that can't get a kick.

What's a Perth derby? Only derby in WA is the Freo derby.

Bullshit the Perth Derby has been around just as long and is a far greater rivalry in this era although the Alignment has eroded it in the last few years from the EP side of things.

Bullshite? Check your dates, just a pseudo derby. No history of a Perth derby, or perhaps you can remember back to the 40's, 50's, 60's 70's, 80's??????

Oh really?
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/48199...%3DWestern+Australia

Yep it is bullshite as there has been a Perth derby for ever and a day! ;-)

Only in some minds - it was never generally accepted. I can even remember Stevie Marsh and Marty Mac going off their nuts about the "pretend derby". Did you happen to see the same footy show BH?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 620 guests and 6 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales
  • GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync