Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Positives from Sydney win 4 years 8 months ago #171692

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Another positive is that Lyon can no longer run his "we're a young group" line as the median age across all AFL lists is 23.72 years and Freo is 23.62 years. Likewise the median number of games for each player across all 18 teams is 65 and Freo is 58.66....only a 6 game differential per player...so 3 1/2 years into his 4 year rebuild I can almost smell the sweet aroma of success just around the corner...I think that's what I can smell...now there's a positive for you DD. :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Positives from Sydney win 4 years 8 months ago #171695

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
BC I expect when it's mathematically impossible for us to make finals Ross will play the kids like the newbies from last years draft Sam Sturt and Luke Valente and once again he'll be able to play the "young list" card. Lol
Get on your bike.

Positives from Sydney win 4 years 8 months ago #171696

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Beasley Hutton wrote: DD why on earth did Ross Lyon drop Logue last week for the Hawks game?
I thought he was far from their worst in the Derby and surely getting afl games into him whilst Pearce is out injured would be far more beneficial than playing at Peelmantle.

Who knows BH, i didn't see much of the Hawthorn game TBH but Ross once whinged about how Fremantle were one of a number of clubs that were hurt by compromised drafts when GWS and GC came in because we were rocking and rolling near the top. Well Griffen was a top 10 pick (No 5 i think) and you just have to invest in him and back him in. When Pearce comes back next year I would love to see Logue introduced into the midfield to have that extra big body to help Fyfe out and Mundy probably only goes around one more year. Griffen will have to build up his aerobic capacity.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Positives from Sydney win 4 years 8 months ago #171707

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I like the idea of Logue into the midfield DD. I agree he'll have to do a fair bit of work over the offseason but I think he'll be starting from a pretty strong base.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 349 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes