Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Loss to GC 4 years 11 months ago #165809

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

58shark wrote:

DD wrote: If any one or two of Fyfe, Mundy and Walters go down we are in big trouble and I think if we are 1 and 4 after 5 rounds then Ross Lyon is in trouble. I have found it interesting that the Football Operations Manager Peter Bell sits next to RL in the coaches box and helps out or is an observer in the huddles.

Maybe Peter Bell is the Tim Gepp of Freo, a mole for the board.

Could be 58s, I don't think Ross is used to that. Former FOM Brad Lloyd was based in Melbourne and I can't recall Chris Bond being in the box but I could be wrong.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Loss to GC 4 years 11 months ago #165817

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

UNKA2 wrote:

mikeh wrote: I think there will be a big turn around on Sunday, you would hope they will select a better balanced team with more pace, they will be back at Optus which is worth 3 - 4 goals and St Kilda aren't very good despite their win/loss record. I'm tipping a 10 goal margin.

St kilda high on confidence and playing with lots of heart. A victory for Freo, perhaps....a 10 goal victory, you ( imh0) are dreaming

Yep I reckon the Saints can smell a real opportunity here to get the season off to a good start. 10 goals ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 394 guests and 4 members online

• Whitey
  • Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes