Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sheridan and Sutcliffe gone. 5 years 6 months ago #159023

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Crickets

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sheridan and Sutcliffe gone. 5 years 6 months ago #159050

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think Suttcliffe, Grey and Sheridan don't fit into best 22 now. Strnadica seemed to be developing, but not sure if I am correct or not, but Rookies only have a 3 year duration. If that is correct, he has been on the list now for 3 years.

Sheridan and Sutcliffe gone. 5 years 6 months ago #159051

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
MattDe Boer must be waiting with open arms at GWS
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Sheridan and Sutcliffe gone. 5 years 6 months ago #159055

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Strnadica was drafted in 2016...so only been at Freo for 2 years JB...

Sheridan and Sutcliffe gone. 5 years 6 months ago #159059

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes you are right. Could turn out ok on another list as he is only 20.

Sheridan and Sutcliffe gone. 5 years 6 months ago #159067

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Always a difficult time for those that are delisted particularly those that have a lot of footy ahead of them in Strnadica.

The right call for mine on Sheridan, Gray and Sutcliffe. Strnadica is more a victim of Sandi playing on and Lobb being traded in and being the only big man out of contract with too many talls on the list.

I’d give him a reasonable chance of being redrafted to another club. West Coast are bound to have a look at him along with other clubs looking for a young tall.

If he doesn’t get redrafted I’d expect he’d go back to the Sharks.

Sheridan and Sutcliffe gone. 5 years 6 months ago #159090

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

anchorman wrote:

Grump wrote: MattDe Boer must be waiting with open arms at GWS

For who Grump?
Who would you have delisted.I know that Bennell is one, but sadly he was contracted for another year.
Ballas is also contracted for another year.But Ballas will be more a mentor at Peel than a full time Purple player.Same as Danyl Pearce was this year.And as Michael Johnson was supposed to be.
Strnadica was a project player.Not sure who he could have replaced.Some say Jones, but Jones is contracted.
Funny how reading some of the news sites today how people are seeing these three players almost as irreplaceable.

Definitely Grey and I reckon the other two would be good pick ups given the GWS leavers. De Boer is a prime example ( in my opinion) how a VG player is stifled by one coach and blossoms when his talent is recognised, When I saw him in the colts GF a few years ago he was going to be something special but .........., these three could be in the same boat under half decent coach
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Sheridan and Sutcliffe gone. 5 years 6 months ago #159091

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
I liked Brady Grey. Strnadica is a victim of the successful trade period but he has got time on his side for another shot at it. The focus now for Fremantle is high quality mids with a bit of flair. Can we find another diamond in the rough like Lachie Neale who we picked up with around pick 58. What a steal he was when you think about it we got about 4 or 5 really good years out of him then two first round picks which helped us net Jesse Hogan and Rory Lobb. You can't ask for much better than that. If there is another club that can top that I'd like to hear about it.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Sheridan and Sutcliffe gone. 5 years 6 months ago #159092

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Grump wrote:

anchorman wrote:

Grump wrote: MattDe Boer must be waiting with open arms at GWS

For who Grump?
Who would you have delisted.I know that Bennell is one, but sadly he was contracted for another year.
Ballas is also contracted for another year.But Ballas will be more a mentor at Peel than a full time Purple player.Same as Danyl Pearce was this year.And as Michael Johnson was supposed to be.
Strnadica was a project player.Not sure who he could have replaced.Some say Jones, but Jones is contracted.
Funny how reading some of the news sites today how people are seeing these three players almost as irreplaceable.

Definitely Grey and I reckon the other two would be good pick ups given the GWS leavers. De Boer is a prime example ( in my opinion) how a VG player is stifled by one coach and blossoms when his talent is recognised, When I saw him in the colts GF a few years ago he was going to be something special but .........., these three could be in the same boat under half decent coach

Chris Mayne pigeon holed as a high half forward (in fact was usually named as our CHF) and eventually lost confidence. Was a star for Collingwood in this years final series. Easily in Collingwoods best 10 players throughout the finals.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 306 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest