Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Just a whisper. 5 years 7 months ago #156250

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
It was mentioned on tonights news a/man...so I guess an announcement has been made. I wonder if it's Freo's way of putting some heat on Lyon by having a board member running the footy department.... that's if there's not a perceived conflict of interest and Bell resigns from the Board?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Just a whisper. 5 years 7 months ago #156256

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Speaking of Peter Bell it's interesting that Hackdorn says Fremantle will rig the F&B so that Neale doesn't win it if he is going to Brizzy. Peter Bell won the Kangaroos F&B in 2000 when he announced he was coming back to Freo. I don't see his logic, Freo or any other club wouldn't be that petty.

Just a whisper. 5 years 7 months ago #156259

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Belly has stepped down from the board to take up Chris Bonds job. Good to have a West Australian running the football department. The joint has been too pro Victorian for too long IMO.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Just a whisper. 5 years 7 months ago #156261

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

JB wrote: Speaking of Peter Bell it's interesting that Hackdorn says Fremantle will rig the F&B so that Neale doesn't win it if he is going to Brizzy. Peter Bell won the Kangaroos F&B in 2000 when he announced he was coming back to Freo. I don't see his logic, Freo or any other club wouldn't be that petty.

Don't you believe it, Lynch at the Crows!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Just a whisper. 5 years 7 months ago #156342

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Very good piece written on WA Today by David Prestipino on the case for former Fremantle captain and NM premiership player Peter Bell to take over Chris Bonds job as general manager of football operations. We don't need a yes man and I believe we need someone with better local knowledge of the talent in the WAFL.

www.watoday.com.au/sport/afl/fremantle-s...20180906-p5027n.html
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Just a whisper. 5 years 7 months ago #156343

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Good article apart from the fact our list manager is Brad Lloyd, not Simon.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 802 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977