Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156178

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

anchorman wrote: Adam Cerra has put pen to paper and extended his contract to Fremantle.
This will be much to the chagrin of many here, and many of the media.
I look forward to watching this kid play for many years in the Imperial Purple of the Fremantle football club.

Good for Freo I just hope he is not cruel-ed by the current coach!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156181

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Some good news in a tough week for Freo

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156199

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

anchorman wrote: Adam Cerra has put pen to paper and extended his contract to Fremantle.
This will be much to the chagrin of many here, and many of the media.
I look forward to watching this kid play for many years in the Imperial Purple of the Fremantle football club.

Must say I am pleasantly surprised. He's the best of the new players at the club and crucial we retained him though we could have demanded a top ten pick or a player or two. He might anticipate playing under a new coach from 2019 and beyond.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156206

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
One wonders whether the journalists who said L Neale would go to Brisbane will resign if he remains at Freo.

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156214

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

swan42 wrote: One wonders whether the journalists who said L Neale would go to Brisbane will resign if he remains at Freo.

You would have loved the latest coming from your all time favourite reporter Hackdorn tonight 42!

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156215

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote:

swan42 wrote: One wonders whether the journalists who said L Neale would go to Brisbane will resign if he remains at Freo.

You would have loved the latest coming from your all time favourite reporter Hackdorn tonight 42!

What did that hack have to say?

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156222

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: Not sure if it means anything, but apparently Pav said that Cerra would sign.He apparently has said that Neale will also re-sign for the Dockers.Hopefully he has it , two from two.
I am not in WA at the moment.I am on the GC, and there is more chance of finding rocking horse shit, or hens teeth than finding Aussie rules reports here.

Reports say Cerra has re-signed a/man.

twitter.com/search?q=cerra+fremantle&ref...serp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

Last edit: by swan42.

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156226

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

swan42 wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Allegedly making the accusation that Fremantle have been rigging the Doig Medal voting to allow Hill to win it last year and Neale to win this year....

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156228

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Allegedly making the accusation that Fremantle have been rigging the Doig Medal voting to allow Hill to win it last year and Neale to win this year....

He should be required to show the evidence of that to Fremantle Football Club. If he can't provide that evidence he should be considered persona non grata in perpetuity.

Who do you think should win Freo's F&B this year?

Pen to paper. 5 years 7 months ago #156229

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes I heard what he said, it was incredible, could lead to some legal action, it was quite inflammatory. The guy is a total fool, rarely gets anything right. Would need to watch what he says. 99% of what he does say is just made up and because he is such a joke in the media, he gets fed all sorts of bull shit that he repeats. Moo

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1025 guests and 4 members online

• Senior Seagull
  • Success Hill
  • Swedgen
  • Kick it long

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag