Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Jousting sticks 5 years 6 months ago #157960

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

BC wrote: Yep...agree Freez...if they do manage to get Hogan then you'd think Hogan, Taberner and Cox would be your first choice talls up forward. Freo need to beef up their mids if Neale does go so whatever draft picks they have left should be used in getting the best young mid still available when it comes around to them.

BC I do respect most of your calls but seriously Taberner and Cox, mmmm nearly on a par with WCE Lamb, really haven't shown that they are upto it despite what the commentators would lead you to believe!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jousting sticks 5 years 6 months ago #157962

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I thought Taberner was pretty good before he got injured Grump and we tend to forget Cox has only just turned 20 and he showed some signs this year...so plenty of time to develop. I do agree that the likes of McCarthy and Apeness are spuds and should be moved on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 154 guests and one member online

• chaddy22

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL