Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154469

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote:

swan42 wrote:

anchorman wrote: LS, I don't think I have ever given any different sort of report.If they have played badly, then I will call it that way.If we get a belting, but at least have a crack, I will give credit to the amount that is due.
I love my team and will defend them against the snipers, but I will also give them a whack after a performance like that.
I am astounded by the fact that kids get to this level, and maybe especially at Fremantle,but they can't kick with either can't handball both hands, can't stick tackles.Why does this happen.Taken at this level, all kids should be able to do all the previous mentioned.

a/man what was the score? Watch some colts' games and you would understand.

158 to 25.Fremantle did not kick a goal for the last three quarters.Geelong kicked 23 goals from 1/4 time to our zip.24:14 3:7.Fremantle were nine points in front at 1/4 time.

Thanks a/man. 25 points. Swans's supporters in 2016 would have been happy with that score in quite a few games.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154470

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Anchor/ 42 as loyal Dockers fan you do deserve better than what Freo has dished up since 2015.I think there is a big difference between Lyons game plan compared to what Brisbane,North Melbourne and Collingwood play.Those coaches back there young players in.Hinkley is another coach struggling with the same negative game plan.The Freo rebuild seems to be going on forever and cannot believe Ballentine is of Afl standard Round 21 2018..
Give Lyon another year and see what Freo can hook in the Draft.With half the current team under 50 Afl games don't think any coach has a quick fix for Freos problems.One strong marking forward who kicks goals can change a lot at Freo.

gtr you really shouldn't believe the dribble coming from BC and 58s. It 9:44 am Sunday as I watch the ABC's Insiders programme and I still don't know the score. I didn't watch the game. I support one footy club: Swan Districts and that support has been sorely tested this season due to circumstances some within the control of SDFC and some beyond its control

Thanks for clearing that up for me 42.

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154475

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Freo rebuild seems to be going on forever and cannot believe Ballentine is of Afl standard Round 21 2018..
Give Lyon another year and see what Freo can hook in the Draft.With half the current team under 50 Afl games don't think any coach has a quick fix for Freos problems.One strong marking forward who kicks goals can change a lot at Freo.

Agree with some of this re: Ballantine and a key forward will do wonders. Rebuild is in 2nd year(some argue its 3) whatever it is, it is early days and Freo wont and shouldn't terminate Lyon at this point. Collingwood, powerful Melbourne club, are about to play finals for the first time in 5 or 6 years. Melbourne have been in an ongoing rebuild for 10 plus years. 8 wins at the beginning of the year, I would have grabbed with both hands. I'm not saying Lyon will guide Freo to a flag, but I think people need to sit back and look at the whole picture. I don't see this criticism for the teams below Freo who have been building since Noah played.

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154476

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Anchor/ 42 as loyal Dockers fan you do deserve better than what Freo has dished up since 2015.I think there is a big difference between Lyons game plan compared to what Brisbane,North Melbourne and Collingwood play.Those coaches back there young players in.Hinkley is another coach struggling with the same negative game plan.The Freo rebuild seems to be going on forever and cannot believe Ballentine is of Afl standard Round 21 2018..

gtr you really shouldn't believe the dribble coming from BC and 58s. It 9:44 am Sunday as I watch the ABC's Insiders programme and I still don't know the score. I didn't watch the game. I support one footy club: Swan Districts and that support has been sorely tested this season due to circumstances some within the control of SDFC and some beyond its control

why did you drag me into this? I couldn't give a flying phuck if you support Freo or not....as a matter of fact I couldn't careless who you support full stop.

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154485

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
What is unequivocal is that the host club alignment has proved to be an unmitigated disaster for Fremantle unless there are some who suggest that the success Fremantle has achieved during the current host club alignment is due to the host club alignment.

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154489

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: FFS Sean, give that shot a break. Sour comes to mind. Going back ain't gonna fvling happen.

I see this is a topic about where Fremantle is positioned but a very important part of what both of the two WA domiciled AFL clubs allege is integral to their development should not be part of the review. Given you said that Fremantle conceded 23 unanswered goals, perhaps if the players had been exposed to other playing styles they may have arrested the slide.

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154492

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: Fuck you talk some shit. Give it a miss FFS.

You mightn't like what I have to say a/man but no amount of swearing is going to dissuade me from pointing out that the host club alignment has DEMONSTRABLY failed to improve the performances of Fremantle during the current host club alignment. If it has improved Fremantle's performance then why are you and other Fremantle supporters complaining about Fremantle's performances?

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154493

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
I am first and foremost a Perth Supporter and I have obviously had my issues with them - but secondly I am a Freo supporter. This week has been hard to cop from them.

Starting with Ballyntyne and Bennell's resigning. Unbelievable for mine.

I watched Freo train once during the summer and Ballyntyne was out and out just horsing around. He will provide no leadership. Further I have always hated and continue to do so the way he always tries to make a play look more difficult that it need be. He is always falling over - a bad example. 4 touches yesterday omg.

As for Bennell, well I do feel for him but he is toast. We are not a charity he should have been delisted.

Clubs like Hawthorn don't have any need of these bullshit rebuilds going on. Manage your list constantly no ebbs and flows.

It may well be Time for a New Coach.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154495

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Absolutely on the money TFaF. I think I read that Sydney has played 16 of the last 17 years of finals or similar and they do it because players are led through the system and blooded on a regular basis unlike Lyon who flogs the same blokes to death and then has to go through a rebuild because his regulars are no longer up to it and the cupboard is bare of new talent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Time For a Flag

Indefensible. 5 years 8 months ago #154497

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

swan42 wrote: What is unequivocal is that the host club alignment has proved to be an unmitigated disaster for Fremantle unless there are some who suggest that the success Fremantle has achieved during the current host club alignment is due to the host club alignment.

Agree with Anchorman you really need to give it a rest Swannie you seem to want to derail every topic at every opportunity making it about the alignment. Fremantles problems have got SFA to do with the alignment.

Too many excuses from Ross who when we were a top 4 side trotted out lines on a regular basis like "We are a no excuse football club", "We are a anywhere, anyone anytime football club". Yesterday he said Kardinya Park was a difficult place to play.

No doubt Ross Lyon has a brilliant brain, his recall and stats he can recall is amazing but he's using excuse after excuse. Yesterday he was saying ask the AFL they know rebuilds take 5 or 6 years, we are 3 years into a rebuild. We can accept he is putting games into young players and it's going to take time but it's the method or lack of it I fail to see. I don't know what our style is.

We continue to be poor in the skill department and I think we are a dumb tackling side very careless when it comes to tackling. And FFS giving Ballantyne another year is total bullshit and sends the wrong message. He should be playing for Peel. One good game all year against Carlton and shit let's give him another year.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 594 guests and 2 members online

• Freezin

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977