Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Taken for a ride now. 5 years 8 months ago #154420

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I’ve kept out of the Freo coaching debate because I don’t really give a rat’s arse about them getting flogged. In fact I love it. However I have a suggestion, why don’t they set up a practice match against East Freo? That’ll be their only chance of a win.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taken for a ride now. 5 years 8 months ago #154422

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

mikeh wrote: This has the feeling of groundhog day for Ross Lyon. Absolutely no excuse for such a pathetic performance as Freo has put up this afternoon at Geelong. Remember this is the 3rd year of the supposed rebuild and we have the biggest loss in Dockers history today. When you think of all the thrashings they took in their rock bottom years of the early 2000's , this is a very dire milestone and you would have to wonder if they do need a change at the top.

What was the score?

For cripes sake swan, stop treating everyone like an idiot, you’re making a fool of yourself. You KNOW the score because as much as you deny it, you follow Freo. You’ve lost credibility.

58s it is not I that has lost credibility. I was watching the races at Caulfield and switched over to watch Winx in her race. I have no idea what the score was. If you think differently then you are welcome to the Donald Trump ALTERNATE FACTS UNIVERSE.

Taken for a ride now. 5 years 8 months ago #154424

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

58shark wrote: I’ve kept out of the Freo coaching debate because I don’t really give a rat’s arse about them getting flogged. In fact I love it. However I have a suggestion, why don’t they set up a practice match against East Freo? That’ll be their only chance of a win.

Well they did beat Carlton!

Taken for a ride now. 5 years 8 months ago #154437

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

mikeh wrote: This has the feeling of groundhog day for Ross Lyon. Absolutely no excuse for such a pathetic performance as Freo has put up this afternoon at Geelong. Remember this is the 3rd year of the supposed rebuild and we have the biggest loss in Dockers history today. When you think of all the thrashings they took in their rock bottom years of the early 2000's , this is a very dire milestone and you would have to wonder if they do need a change at the top.

What was the score?

For cripes sake swan, stop treating everyone like an idiot, you’re making a fool of yourself. You KNOW the score because as much as you deny it, you follow Freo. You’ve lost credibility.

58s it is not I that has lost credibility. I was watching the races at Caulfield and switched over to watch Winx in her race. I have no idea what the score was. If you think differently then you are welcome to the Donald Trump ALTERNATE FACTS UNIVERSE.

Sounds like a weak excuse to me swan. Needs to be on another thread and if I cared, I’d give you some facts on why Trump is the best thing to happen to the US for many, many years. That does not belong here, maybe another topic.....if I really cared.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Taken for a ride now. 5 years 8 months ago #154447

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

58s it is not I that has lost credibility. I was watching the races at Caulfield and switched over to watch Winx in her race

I'm a bit confused 42 - the Winx race was at 13.05 EST, and presumably lasted about 5 minutes.

The game between Geelong and your Dockers finished around 16.30 EST.

Are you sure you didn't duck in for a quick peek (score check) in the intervening period? :dry:

Taken for a ride now. 5 years 8 months ago #154450

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Funny side note: Eagles were beaten by Geelong, by a bigger margin and at Subiaco Oval.

Taken for a ride now. 5 years 8 months ago #154452

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
23 unanswered goals is a record that could stand for a long, long time I reckon

Taken for a ride now. 5 years 8 months ago #154464

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

jackspratt wrote:

58s it is not I that has lost credibility. I was watching the races at Caulfield and switched over to watch Winx in her race

I'm a bit confused 42 - the Winx race was at 13.05 EST, and presumably lasted about 5 minutes.

The game between Geelong and your Dockers finished around 16.30 EST.

Are you sure you didn't duck in for a quick peek (score check) in the intervening period? :dry:

I was watching the Caulfield races on Foxtel's channel 529 I had a few bets and we are leading into the spring carnival. Kings Will Dream was an outstanding trial for the Caulfied Cup.

Taken for a ride now. 5 years 4 months ago #161590

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

Unholytugboat wrote:

Mr AFL wrote: Ballantyne has been a solid player for us over 9-10 years. However I wouldn't be giving him another contract for next year.

Reward a player over 30 with the worst disposal efficiency in the club with a new contract......it's the Fremantle way. Sign here please.

Go Spud

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1909 guests and 2 members online

• Whitey
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric