Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152794

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

UNKA2 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Has Ross got 8 or 10 players under 50 Afl games..Woosha won't be in a hurry to look Freo if any offer was on the table..Not sure Ross is the coach for such a massive rebuild.All considered there doing OK with there young group of players.Really need to access the Freo coach at the end of the 2019 season.

Ross's fault he hasnt blended more players in. He is an a grade salesman, and people still believe his lies.

Absolutely on the money Unka...Lyon keeps using the term "young group" ad nauseum in his pressers but its his fault they've had to blood so may new players as he refused to inject any youth over the last few years unlike other clubs. How do we all think Geelong, Sydney, Hawthorn have remained at or near the top for the last 10 years? Because they introduce new young guys along the way...Lyon won't do that until it's too late and then we have a major rebuild. Their performance today was embarrassing and I'm not surprised big numbers of supporters left at 3/4 time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152798

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

gtrxuone wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Has Ross got 8 or 10 players under 50 Afl games..Woosha won't be in a hurry to look Freo if any offer was on the table..Not sure Ross is the coach for such a massive rebuild.All considered there doing OK with there young group of players.Really need to access the Freo coach at the end of the 2019 season.

Ross's fault he hasnt blended more players in. He is an a grade salesman, and people still believe his lies.

Pick up a porky pie from Ross in his after match interview. Speaking of no scoreboard contribution from his attacking mids.They all sit on the defensive side of the centre square.When in possession there all 80m from there there scoring goal.Or the players don't understand his game plan?
Still give Ross till the end of season 19.Lobb played really well for Gws ysrda.I'f Freo hook him that's a massive boost for them.

Yup, look im a cat man, but how on Earth BOTH wa teams overlooked Kelly beggars belief. Surely Freo couldda rookie listed him ?. Lobb is ok i agree. Hopefully Freo can snare him, Thing is i wonder how many players would want to play under Lyon??

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152801

• Unholytugboat
  • Unholytugboat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100

UNKA2 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

Pick up a porky pie from Ross in his after match interview. Speaking of no scoreboard contribution from his attacking mids.They all sit on the defensive side of the centre square.When in possession there all 80m from there there scoring goal.Or the players don't understand his game plan?
Still give Ross till the end of season 19.Lobb played really well for Gws ysrda.I'f Freo hook him that's a massive boost for them.

Yup, look im a cat man, but how on Earth BOTH wa teams overlooked Kelly beggars belief. Surely Freo couldda rookie listed him ?. Lobb is ok i agree. Hopefully Freo can snare him, Thing is i wonder how many players would want to play under Lyon??

One bad game and Ross will turn Kelly into a backman.. actually quite shocked Mcarthy hasn't started off half back yet.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152802

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Unholytugboat wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote: After watching Essendon the other night I have decided that if Fremantle ever want to be taken seriously in the AFL they need to get John Worsfold as coach.

Nope was on the way down at the Eags...... has a pretty handy list at Essendon

His time was up at WCE. South Freo boy, the most experienced coach in the AFL, commands respect without spruiking bullshit like Ross.
Real character taking on the Essendon job.

Yeah $$$$$ wouldnt have anything to do with it?. Reckon he is an average coach. But yeah agree he isnt a conman like Ross is!!

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152804

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

UNKA2 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

Kim Hagdawn said on the radio that's why Freo missed out on the eagles McGovern.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152809

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gtrxuone wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

Kim Hagdawn said on the radio that's why Freo missed out on the eagles McGovern.

Yeah heard that too. Im sure plyers from all afl clubs talk amongst emseleves, and im not sure the thought of playing for freo/lyons is all that appealing

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152813

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

gtr could you please tell me how many players Hagdorn has said were either coming to Freo or leaving Freo? When it comes to credibility gap Hagdorn's credibility gap is a yawning chasm.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152814

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Can someone please enlighten me to Hackdorns actual football credentials?
Hence why I take no notice whatsoever to anything he may say or write on football matters as he has no credibility in the sport!

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152815

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

UNKA2 wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote: After watching Essendon the other night I have decided that if Fremantle ever want to be taken seriously in the AFL they need to get John Worsfold as coach.

Nope was on the way down at the Eags...... has a pretty handy list at Essendon

Agree unk. Woosh had a pretty handy list that just about anyone could have won a flag with. Not to say he didn’t deserve his success.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152816

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

gtr could you please tell me how many players Hagdorn has said were either coming to Freo or leaving Freo? When it comes to credibility gap Hagdorn's credibility gap is a yawning chasm.

Swan he's wrong more than he's right.But he did defend Lyon tonight.He said Lyon was reprimanded for saying Bennell should get a new contract. And had also been told off by the Freo board prior for talking about player recruitments.So he's only the game day coach with a team of chit players.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 322 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes