Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152761

• Unholytugboat
  • Unholytugboat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
After watching Essendon the other night I have decided that if Fremantle ever want to be taken seriously in the AFL they need to get John Worsfold as coach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152763

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

Unholytugboat wrote: After watching Essendon the other night I have decided that if Fremantle ever want to be taken seriously in the AFL they need to get John Worsfold as coach.

Could they afford him? He's worth more than Ross.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152767

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
They can't afford not too.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152772

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Gee surprise surprise the same muppets that come out every time the Dockers lose a game.
Heres an idea, why don't you guys think about how you can become less predictable or even post something about the team you support. Probably a bit too much to expect

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152774

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

Unholytugboat wrote: After watching Essendon the other night I have decided that if Fremantle ever want to be taken seriously in the AFL they need to get John Worsfold as coach.

Nope was on the way down at the Eags...... has a pretty handy list at Essendon

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152776

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Has Ross got 8 or 10 players under 50 Afl games..Woosha won't be in a hurry to look Freo if any offer was on the table..Not sure Ross is the coach for such a massive rebuild.All considered there doing OK with there young group of players.Really need to access the Freo coach at the end of the 2019 season.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152778

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: Gee surprise surprise the same muppets that come out every time the Dockers lose a game.
Heres an idea, why don't you guys think about how you can become less predictable or even post something about the team you support. Probably a bit too much to expect

Several points to make about your post mikeh. I am accused of being a Freo supporter, and no I didn't watch the game today so I don't have any idea of what the score was, if I post on a Freo topic. Therefore, applying an albeit illogical and incorrect premise it must mean the uhtb and ls must be Freo supporters. The alternative is the perverse logic that uhtb and ls want a club that they don't support do well.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152782

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

gtrxuone wrote: Has Ross got 8 or 10 players under 50 Afl games..Woosha won't be in a hurry to look Freo if any offer was on the table..Not sure Ross is the coach for such a massive rebuild.All considered there doing OK with there young group of players.Really need to access the Freo coach at the end of the 2019 season.

Ross's fault he hasnt blended more players in. He is an a grade salesman, and people still believe his lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152784

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

UNKA2 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Has Ross got 8 or 10 players under 50 Afl games..Woosha won't be in a hurry to look Freo if any offer was on the table..Not sure Ross is the coach for such a massive rebuild.All considered there doing OK with there young group of players.Really need to access the Freo coach at the end of the 2019 season.

Ross's fault he hasnt blended more players in. He is an a grade salesman, and people still believe his lies.

Pick up a porky pie from Ross in his after match interview. Speaking of no scoreboard contribution from his attacking mids.They all sit on the defensive side of the centre square.When in possession there all 80m from there there scoring goal.Or the players don't understand his game plan?
Still give Ross till the end of season 19.Lobb played really well for Gws ysrda.I'f Freo hook him that's a massive boost for them.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

John Worsfold 5 years 8 months ago #152786

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

UNKA2 wrote:

Nope was on the way down at the Eags...... has a pretty handy list at Essendon

His time was up at WCE. South Freo boy, the most experienced coach in the AFL, commands respect without spruiking bullshit like Ross.
Real character taking on the Essendon job.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 450 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020