Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Who comes in? 5 years 8 months ago #151610

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: With two from last weeks winning side going out this week,Nyhuis,suspended and Darcy ,groin injury.the question has to be asked, who comes in as replacements?
It seems both Sandilands and Darcy are still under clouds for the Essendon game, it leaves the door open for maybe Meeks or Strnadica to play as ruck men.
Strnadica has been in pretty good form of late at Peel.He is still a bit of a bean pole, but if he is doing the work then he may just get a shot.
I would love to see the selectors take the bull by the horns and play Bennell. He has to be tried out before seasons end.We need to see if he is really interested or just taking us for a ride.Lyon is saying, we need to look at the next six years, not the next six weeks.Ross I would love to see him still at the club in six years time, but as along as he is playing and not just sitting as maybe over that period of time.The game of football passes players by very quickly, if he doesn't play this season, will the game have passed him by at the beginning of next season.

I would think that what he is or isn't doing on the training track would show how committed a player is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 162 guests and 5 members online

• Freezin
  • Demons Forever
  • Mossstreetshark83
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync