Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150953

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

anchorman wrote: Sharky, I wouldn't have said it was a formality, not by any stretch, but I did give us a real chance in my tipping.But they certainly were well and truly pantsed by the Dees.
Beaten all over the ground hardly any one could be said to be close to winning their position.
I thought that our backs were pretty good considering the pressure they were under from almost the first bounce.
The mids and followers were left for dead and the forwards were almost non existent.A lot more work needs to be done with our forwards. Again , unfortunately ,Apeness was used more as a ruckman than a forward, due to Darcy being well short of a run as our ruckman.
I was very disappointed with Matera, He was listed as having 12 possessions.I am not sure where he got them.
But a load of work needs to be done still.

Due respect a/man, melbourne are flat track bullies, not sure what angle you had re a freo win. The line at sportsbet pre match was over 30 points
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150954

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
A/man there appear to be a lot of Freo supporters who are very interested in how Freo are going!!!!!

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150957

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

swan42 wrote: A/man there appear to be a lot of Freo supporters who are very interested in how Freo are going!!!!!

None more so than you swan.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150958

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote: A/man there appear to be a lot of Freo supporters who are very interested in how Freo are going!!!!!

None more so than you swan.

58s I have been accused by you and others that I am a Freo supporters since I post comments on Freo topics. By that metric it would make you a Freo supporter.

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150960

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100

Beasley Hutton wrote:

mikeh wrote: 28 inside 50s in the whole game. You have to be joking. The margin would have been over 100 if Melbourne had kicked straight. No excuses for such an insipid performance.

Melbourne had 50 more (78) Inside 50s Mike....Freo are going nowhere under their defensive minded control freak gaffer!

The simplest most accurate analysis of Freo

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150963

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Unholytugboat wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

mikeh wrote: 28 inside 50s in the whole game. You have to be joking. The margin would have been over 100 if Melbourne had kicked straight. No excuses for such an insipid performance.

Melbourne had 50 more (78) Inside 50s Mike....Freo are going nowhere under their defensive minded control freak gaffer!

Another Freo supporter.

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150973

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
Your right swan, your beloved Dockers are a fantastic club and Ross is a genius coach.

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150978

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

swan42 wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Another Freo supporter.

No political comment on this thread Swan? Whats going on?

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150979

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Mr AFL wrote: Dismal performance by Fremantle yesterday.

Brisbane, Melbourne, Port Adelaide shpuld be interesting...Lyon has this mob humming.

Freo V Dees. 5 years 8 months ago #150986

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Why was Matt De Boer delisted? Yet a bloke like Mitch Crowden can get a four year contract after he walks through the doors of the club.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 260 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes