Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Freo 2019 5 years 10 months ago #150656

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

swan42 wrote:

anchorman wrote: I am not sure what to make of Cerra not signing yet.But we had the same thing with Pave. He always waited until seasons end before signing.I think if we lose him at seasons end, we get a compensation pick don't we? There has to be some recoup for losing a first year players.
But I agree we have to keep all these kids together so they can build their own history. Far too many good players to let this chance slip.

A/man howmany Western Australian journalists would have a credibility gap in terms of the players they said were leaving Fremantle or were coming to Fremantle? It goes without saying that Kim Hag(ck)dorn should not be included in the list of journalists that have no credibility with respect to the above.

who do you rate as the No 1 football writer/commentator in the state Swan? ( the exemption of the now retired Keith Slater)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Freo 2019 5 years 10 months ago #150659

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

anchorman wrote: I am not sure what to make of Cerra not signing yet.But we had the same thing with Pave. He always waited until seasons end before signing.I think if we lose him at seasons end, we get a compensation pick don't we? There has to be some recoup for losing a first year players.
But I agree we have to keep all these kids together so they can build their own history. Far too many good players to let this chance slip.

A/man howmany Western Australian journalists would have a credibility gap in terms of the players they said were leaving Fremantle or were coming to Fremantle? It goes without saying that Kim Hag(ck)dorn should not be included in the list of journalists that have no credibility with respect to the above.

who do you rate as the No 1 football writer/commentator in the state Swan? ( the exemption of the now retired Keith Slater)

I don't rate any of them. How many times was Pavlich going home? Ditto Neale. How many WA journalists said that a number of tall forwards were coming to Freo? They write story after story that turn out to be completely untrue.

Frank Sparrow was the best caller in my opinion.

Last edit: by swan42.

Freo 2019 5 years 10 months ago #150660

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Frank Sparrow was good and I also liked Percy Johnsons enthusiasm.

Freo 2019 5 years 10 months ago #150942

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1330

anchorman wrote: BC, you asked me the question about Lyon.No response yet.
In your opinion can we make it under Lyon? And if we can't who do you see as taking his place!

Anchor if Ross is replaced it should be someone who's been at Hawthorne. Like Brisbane have done.

Freo 2019 5 years 10 months ago #150945

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1330

anchorman wrote: Who. I think we have two former Hawks players on our coaching list, but it seems have no influence.So who.
Isn't Ratten at the Hawks now.Would he be considered? Or maybe Clarkson could be lured.
I still don't believe Lyon will be replaced.

Ratten or Clarkson would have to be considered and might jump at a contract like Ross is on.But as you say Ross is probably going nowhere.More important is to hook a couple of big recruits in the draft.Heard Rory Lobb name mentioned. Ruckman/Forward.

Freo 2019 5 years 9 months ago #151083

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2021
As expected Michael Johnson and Danyle Pearce are now not part of the clubs plans in 2019. I think it would be good for the club to recognise them both with a farewell game in Freos last home match. They have both been good servants of the club and it would be nice for them to play together in front of a big crowd one more time. There is room for sentiment at a club and this action would demonstrate to the young guys that the club values and respects its players.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Freo 2019 5 years 9 months ago #151113

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

anchorman wrote: I know contracts don't mean much now days, but I think Lobb has only this season extended his contract with GWS.I am not sure that another ruckman is what we need.We need a big strong forward and I think Apeness can be that man.But another power forward would be good.... if we can get one

If you need a good young ruck then look at Western Bulldogs & Nth Melbourne seconds .

Freo 2019 5 years 9 months ago #151453

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
What’s your thoughts on the Freo game anchor? It was an absolutely atrocious game by all reports, but I guess a win is a win.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 233 guests and 2 members online

• one time only
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Masondusa
  • Robertgew
  • Keithwadia
  • Lost WAFL