Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150291

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

gtrxuone wrote: Someone at Freo ran over a blackcat .Losing Sandilands before the first bounce. Then the captain early in the 2nd qtr.Leaving Freo two key players down on the bench most of the game.Not taking away from Brissy good performance.

Wasn't Sandi a late scratching? That means 1 down on the bench after Fyfe got injured. Sounds like a piss weak effort.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150293

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
I went along today to have a look at my first live AFL game of 2018. While I realise that it is easy to overreact to one performance I must say I was quite stunned by the Dockers lack of effort, poor execution of skills and apparent lack of plan and structure. I'm sure Sandilands late withdrawal and Fyfes loss in the 2nd quarter would have impacted on them, but you cant build a successful team on a couple of players. What I saw today was another young team which had a much better plan, were very well structured and were far harder at the ball.
Maybe it was just a one off but I am starting to wonder if the game has passed Lyon by. He seems unable to respond to a well organised, well coached group and motivate his players when things are going against them.Remember Fremantle were playing the 17th placed team on their home ground and were made to look silly. Brisbane also hadnt won in Perth in 8 years before today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150294

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
That's a shocking result

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150295

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: That's a shocking result

No I didn't watch it; I watched Fremantle yesterday.

Bazza what will be a shocking result if the Liberals don't win both the Longman and Braddon by-elections.

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150296

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

DD wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Someone at Freo ran over a blackcat .Losing Sandilands before the first bounce. Then the captain early in the 2nd qtr.Leaving Freo two key players down on the bench most of the game.Not taking away from Brissy good performance.

Wasn't Sandi a late scratching? That means 1 down on the bench after Fyfe got injured. Sounds like a piss weak effort.

I didn't watch the first half DD.Was listening on the radio.That's what I thought I heard it happens on the field prior to the first bounce.

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150297

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
What the heck are you talking politics on this thread for Swan? There's general news threads for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150298

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: What the heck are you talking politics on this thread for Swan? There's general news threads for that.

It is as appropriate as your comment bazza.

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150299

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote: What the heck are you talking politics on this thread for Swan? There's general news threads for that.

Someone knocks your dockers and you just can’t help yourself hey swan? Politics don’t belong here!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150304

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Someone knocks your dockers and you just can’t help yourself hey swan? Politics don’t belong here!!

58s I support one football club: Swan Districts Football Club. How many teams do you support? I support the WAFL: the WAFC, Eagles and Dockers are DESTROYING THE WAFL. I made a completely apposite comment to Bazza's comment.

Obviously Bazza was too disappointed or too confused to comment on the disappointing loss by the Eagles this week end.

Freo V Brissie. 5 years 8 months ago #150305

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: FFS Swan, when will you learn his baiting you with out a hook.
And by the way Bazza is not an Eagles follower. he is a Sydney swans supporter.He uses the alias Bobby Skilton on big footy.Or used to.Was also S&S on FG.Swans and Souths that Stood for.

A/man I am very cognisant of what Bazza purports to support. My comments were to show Bazza the disdain that his comment should be held in.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 295 guests and 5 members online

• pjaye
  • Demons Forever
  • GarlicBreath
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync