Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148272

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

anchorman wrote: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Have to be careful there Sharky. We have been sold a few duds from the Toasters in the past.
But I think we could handle that trade.Getting both would be a bonus.
Imagine the vitriol coming from the Toasters in the first Derby.
It is a rumour that has been around for some time now though.

Make no mistake anchor, the vitriole would be no more than the dorks crowd had Fyffe signed with the Eagles!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148273

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
I thought that Mitch Mcgovern had signed a multi year deal with Adelaide? Might be wrong but if this is true, the Dockers are going to have to give up a lot to even get him.

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148277

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
It's the ongoing problem with Freo, so desperate all the time, yet have been reluctant to get the cheque book out and go all in. I reckon they will land a big one in the next 12 months but pay so over it will be hillarious.

Waiting in anticipation....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148284

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Unholytugboat wrote: It's the ongoing problem with Freo, so desperate all the time, yet have been reluctant to get the cheque book out and go all in. I reckon they will land a big one in the next 12 months but pay so over it will be hillarious.

Waiting in anticipation....

They did have a spare $100k to splash around........

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148287

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

mikeh wrote: I thought that Mitch Mcgovern had signed a multi year deal with Adelaide? Might be wrong but if this is true, the Dockers are going to have to give up a lot to even get him.

Yep he’s signed with Adelaide until the end of 2020.
Can’t see him leaving before then and I can’t see Adelaide releasing him.

I hope Jeremy stays.
Aliir Allir a tall capable defender is out of contract at years end.
Interesting times ahead.

A lot of West Aussies coming out of contract in the next few years,Freo cant get them all.

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148419

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
If this is the brand of football Ross Lyon and the AFL are trying to sell us well I won't be buying another Fremantle membership anytime soon. And I am yet to be tempted to buy a ticket and go to a game. After being locked in the North forward line for at least 10 minutes of the biggest load of garbage you could wish to see finally Brandon Matera receives on the wing and can only check side it to a North Melbourne player waiting back and back she goes into the North Melbourne forward line.

As a result North have now kicked consecutive goals and I'm tipping will go on to win.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148420

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
They just don't have any confidence or ability to even slightly launch an attack do they. Is Lyon contracted until the end of 2020? When you consider that Sandilands, Mundy, Johnson, Ballantyne, Spurr, Bennell, D Pearce, Sheridan, and Sutcliffe are all at the end or very close to the end there is going to be a lot more "kids" come into the side over the next couple seasons.
Can't just keep rocking up with this forward line week after week, throw Alex Pearce up forward, something, try something, Anything!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148421

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100

DD wrote: If this is the brand of football Ross Lyon and the AFL are trying to sell us well I won't be buying another Fremantle membership anytime soon. And I am yet to be tempted to buy a ticket and go to a game. After being locked in the North forward line for at least 10 minutes of the biggest load of garbage you could wish to see finally Brandon Matera receives on the wing and can only check side it to a North Melbourne player waiting back and back she goes into the North Melbourne forward line.

As a result North have now kicked consecutive goals and I'm tipping will go on to win.

After reading this post I switched on the last quarter, wow, what an understatement.

Surely Ross is cooked after another couple losses.

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148422

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Tiger of old wrote: They just don't have any confidence or ability to even slightly launch an attack do they. Is Lyon contracted until the end of 2020? When you consider that Sandilands, Mundy, Johnson, Ballantyne, Spurr, Bennell, D Pearce, Sheridan, and Sutcliffe are all at the end or very close to the end there is going to be a lot more "kids" come into the side over the next couple seasons.
Can't just keep rocking up with this forward line week after week, throw Alex Pearce up forward, something, try something, Anything!

Good Post...Freo where outplayed late in the 2nd and all the 3 rd qtr.But there players where still a chance in the last qtr.Fighting the game out and a bit to do with weather conditions.Losing Sanderlands late was a disaster.It just seems to predicable what Freo does week in and out.Jacobs is the best tagger ATM so move Fyfe fwd with Pearce.Neale spends half the game on his knees getting smashed.Brad Hill will be a big in when available.

v North Melbourne 5 years 10 months ago #148424

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Really thought the dorkers would have a red hot go today. Didn’t watch the game, but from the above comments, seems like the coaching panel has no vision.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 401 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest