Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Two more new comers. 6 years 3 weeks ago #144724

• JB
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Agree Anchor, really happy to see these two guys come in, won't help against The Bombers this week but long term it's the way to go. I'm really looking forward to seeing Crowden play, he's like a keg on legs and has good disposal skills. Cerra is just plain good and will develope into something special I believe. Looking forward to going Saturday night should be an entertaining game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Two more new comers. 6 years 3 weeks ago #144905

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Excellent win by Freo over the injectors yesterday.

Two more new comers. 6 years 3 weeks ago #144922

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I went along last night as my daughter supports Freo and she shouted me a ticket and gotta say I was most impressed by Freo's pressure on the ball carrier. It was first class and caused numerous turnovers. Blakely, Ryan, Fyfe, Neale, Alex Pearce were standouts. Very impressed with Banfield, Brayshaw and young Cerra. It can only be a matter of time before Michael Johnson is put out to pasture and a young gun gets a chance given the accelerated development of the others I've just mentioned.

Two more new comers. 6 years 3 weeks ago #144984

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
I think if Logue was fit then Johnson wouldn’t be playing. Wouldn’t mind seeing Cox get a game though and if Kersten shows good signs playing in defence then he’s also an option.

Two more new comers. 6 years 2 weeks ago #145009

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Impressive performances all over the park. The challenge now is not to get too far ahead of themselves and bring that sort of intensity each week. I think the back line was what most impressed me. Pearce and Hamling the linchpins and Luke Ryan, Wilson and Blakely were super impressive with their speed and ball use resulting in quick transition.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1449 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog