Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fremantle V Port Adelaide 6 years 1 month ago #144344

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Sorry I'm not normally one to be negative but what a limp performance that was by the Dockers this afternoon. I know they were playing a good team on a ground on which they dont have a great record but they were just completely outplayed and didnt seem to be playing with the intensity required. There needs to be a quick response next week in their first home game or it could be another tough season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fremantle V Port Adelaide 6 years 1 month ago #144371

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
Only caught a few minutes of the match - bit surprised to see Pearce and Ballantyne running around. I would thought they would of been shipped out in the off season.

Fremantle V Port Adelaide 6 years 1 month ago #144373

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Very insipid performance especially considering I thought we were solid against the Crows and played very well against West Coast.

Will be interesting to see how the Eagles go today against the Swans. Either Freo had a really good day against them a couple of weeks ago or they really are not much chop in 2018.

Back to the Dockers though and why Johnson and D.Pearce were playing I can't understand. I said it last year, both players aren't best 22 anymore. They are squad players and should be only used if there is an injury.

Cameron Sutcliffe has been there long enough and just doesn't seem to be improving. Was good a couple of years ago but performances have stagnated in recent years.

Ballantyne had a game against the Eagles that I think it's fair to say most people thought was behind him. However if you take out that one game his performance over the preseason haven't been great.

I'd be bringing in Brennan Cox, Sean Darcy, Ryan Nyhuis and Sean Darcy next week.

Fremantle V Port Adelaide 6 years 1 month ago #144384

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Cannot believe Danyle Pearce and Cam Suttcliffe are getting a game in round 1. What hope is that selling the supporters? Disappointed in Ross Lyon. Is it going to take two shellackings on the opening rounds for Ross Lyon to select youth like last year? Bottom 4 if he keeps selecting the coaches pets.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Fremantle V Port Adelaide 6 years 1 month ago #144412

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
Ballentyne and Johnson gone too for mine. Am starting to get a bit worried about Brad Hill's disposal too.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Fremantle V Port Adelaide 6 years 1 month ago #144423

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100

Time For a Flag wrote: Ballentyne and Johnson gone too for mine. Am starting to get a bit worried about Brad Hill's disposal too.

Ross Lyons is a fraud. I honestly believe he has fuck all idea about what he is doing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Bazza, Leather Stops

Fremantle V Port Adelaide 6 years 4 weeks ago #144545

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The result wasn't a big shock to me, I was hoping we would get within 4 or 5 goals after last year. 8 was pretty bad though. You will get a better indication of where the team is at this week. I think we can win it against a pretty good side on our home turf. I agree with everyone else Pearce and Johnson and probably Suttcliffe if S Hill is available, should go. Darcy should come into the side, I don't care if 2 ruckmen isnt fashionable, this kid needs all the game time he can get. Hamling comes straight back of course. That leaves possibly one or two of Cox, Cerra or Stephen Hill if fully fit. This year should be all about getting games into young players and forget about finals for now.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 841 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric