• Page:

TOPIC: Dockers V WCE.

Dockers V WCE. 1 week 4 days ago #143792

• anchorman
  • anchorman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 170
It was only a scratch match I know, but I have to say that the Dockers looked good yesterday.
Some of the newer players showed enough to have us know that we have recruited pretty well.Though none were mentioned in the best players all contributes.
Banfield has shown in the games he has played that he could be cherry ripe for the opening round against Port.
Brayshaw still has a way to go , but has been promising in his games as well.
Some of last years recruits have shown something as well ,Luke Ryan has continued his form from last season.
Blakely has looked to be in good form.
Nathan Wilson will be a stand out for us across the half back line.
Alex Pearce has shown he is over his leg problems and will slot nicely into game one.
Great to see Taberner carrying on with his strong finish to last season.He looks a lot stronger and being able to hold his ground a bit more now as well.
Was good to see Ballas back to what was close to his best.
Matera still looks a bit out of sorts and will need to improve a lot before he get a guernsey. Johnson was't at his best as well.Might struggle a bit.
Over all a good performance, but the Eagles were very disappointing to say the least.Shuey disappointed me with his two late charges yesterday.I am sure that Christian will have a look at them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S.O.F. The Brute,Michael Apeness
2x25= Seinor and Michael.
  • Page:
Moderators: JB
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags