Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Found another couple 6 years 9 months ago #126954

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Whilst we may not be a serious flag contender in 2017 I reckon this is proving to be one of the best in terms of finding new talent that is going to be the future of the club. Already we've seen the likes of Harley Balic, Brady Grey, Griffin Logue, Ethan Hughes and continued development of Connor Blakely, Ed Langdon and Lachie Weller as genuine stars of the future and then on the weekend it showed that when you cop injuries sometimes it's a blessing in disguise.

I was worried how we are going to cope when Sandilands retires but you couldn't help but be excited about 19 year old Sean Darcy who already has a massive frame and was pushing around the opposition ruckman with many years of experience on him and I reckon we've found a player we have been lacking for a long time in Brennan Cox. This kid has got great hands and athleticism and I was impressed with his game on the weekend. We gotta sign these two up and make sure they are long term players at our club. They are going to be the next generation that takes us to our first premiership.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Found another couple 6 years 9 months ago #127132

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
I think Darcy has extended A/man. Ross is a bit excited what he's seen of Cox also basically putting the heat on Tabs, Kersten and McCarthy to up their game.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1674 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric