Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

surely not 5 years 2 weeks ago #165648

• chaddy22
  • chaddy22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
The eagles are at it again.after getting a stand alone wafl team they want to change the rules.They want to possibly play nic nat in the swan districts reserves as he will be coming back on limited minutesThey also want a wafl side to take on category b rookie player Patrick bines a former basketballer and play him in their reserves side as he learns his trade.Hopefully all wafl clubs say no.The eagles should be under the same rules as the crows when they joined the sanfl.They had to play all their senior and rookie players who were available for selection before they could access top up players.If west coast have to play nicnat and bines in their stand alone team and they are top heavy so be it.We had to suffer at east perth with players playing limited minutes when they should have been playing ressies and rookie b playes getting games from game one when they shouldhave be playing ressies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

surely not 5 years 2 weeks ago #165650

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Couldnt agree more Chaddy 22, they really want their cake and eat it don't they? If they are bringing back players on limited minutes they should bring them back via their own WAFL team, as much as I would like to see NicNat in a Swans jumper again.Peel have also had to do this for returning Dockers players so I don't think the Eagles should be any different.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ooollllrrrrrry2

surely not 5 years 2 weeks ago #165652

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

mikeh wrote: Couldnt agree more Chaddy 22, they really want their cake and eat it don't they? If they are bringing back players on limited minutes they should bring them back via their own WAFL team, as much as I would like to see NicNat in a Swans jumper again.Peel have also had to do this for returning Dockers players so I don't think the Eagles should be any different.

This mob continues to destroy the WAFL.

surely not 5 years 2 weeks ago #165656

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Yet some at PFC actually trust them. FMD.

surely not 5 years 2 weeks ago #165665

• greatwhitepointer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 12
I agree totally with all the comments made the Eagles wanted all their players to play together at the one club, they don't care about the WAFL they should have a team in the VFL they can afford to fly 20 or so extra players interstate when they are playing away and on home games they can play before the main game just like the reserves do in the WAFL
The following user(s) said Thank You: ooollllrrrrrry2

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 541 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Froggy

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL