Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Great performance by the Warriors 5 years 6 months ago #157087

• Dazzler
  • Dazzler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 385
Great performance by the Warriors against NSW yesterday. Looked real sharp in the field particularly early which is a sign of good physical and mental prep. Got a fair bit of variety in their bowling line up. Might need to find one or two more with the bat but Josh Philippe made a top ODD debut. Good early signs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Cricket Channel 5 years 6 months ago #157173

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Dazzler wrote: Great performance by the Warriors against NSW yesterday. Looked real sharp in the field particularly early which is a sign of good physical and mental prep. Got a fair bit of variety in their bowling line up. Might need to find one or two more with the bat but Josh Philippe made a top ODD debut. Good early signs.

Gee Ashton Turner was hitting them well too Daz, do like the look of young Phillipe who finished off last season with promise as well.

The Cricket Channel 5 years 6 months ago #157176

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Dazzler wrote: Great performance by the Warriors against NSW yesterday. Looked real sharp in the field particularly early which is a sign of good physical and mental prep. Got a fair bit of variety in their bowling line up. Might need to find one or two more with the bat but Josh Philippe made a top ODD debut. Good early signs.

Gee Ashton Turner was hitting them well too Daz, do like the look of young Phillipe who finished off last season with promise as well.

I heard a report that Ashton had a touch of gastro yesterday BH so maybe that was why he was in such a hurry to finish the game....:sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

The Cricket Channel 5 years 6 months ago #157180

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

mikeh wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

I heard a report that Ashton had a touch of gastro yesterday BH so maybe that was why he was in such a hurry to finish the game....:sick:

Haha yes I did hear that Mike I think we got a bonus point as well for winning with still over 100 balls left in the Innings?

The Cricket Channel 5 years 6 months ago #157210

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Yes, always good to win against the easterners. It was novel to be able to watch the one-day competition being played outside of the borders of North Sydeney Oval for the first time in a few years.

The commentary was okay too, although I kept cringging a wee bit every time Mark Edward Waugh said a word -- I kept thinking of that bloody partnership he and his brother put together at the WACA during that Shiled game.

The Cricket Channel 5 years 6 months ago #157211

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

ArkRoyal wrote: Yes, always good to win against the easterners. It was novel to be able to watch the one-day competition being played outside of the borders of North Sydeney Oval for the first time in a few years.

The commentary was okay too, although I kept cringging a wee bit every time Mark Edward Waugh said a word -- I kept thinking of that bloody partnership he and his brother put together at the WACA during that Shiled game.

Hey Ark..Hong Kong almost beat India in the Asian Cup Odi match.

The Cricket Channel 5 years 6 months ago #157213

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
NSW could have easily defended that 204 if they had taken all their catches. Not a convincing batting performance by either side.

The Cricket Channel 5 years 6 months ago #157312

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I know it is only the jlt Cup but how on earth is Jake Weatherald not on the Australian tour to UAE?
Looks a classy left hand opening bat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikeh

The Cricket Channel 5 years 6 months ago #157333

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: I know it is only the jlt Cup but how on earth is Jake Weatherald not on the Australian tour to UAE?
Looks a classy left hand opening bat.

I think he will definitely come into calculations sometime this summer BH. It could be a blessing in disguise that he stays in Australia and builds his credentials playing some Shield cricket rather than go on what could potentially be a bit of a car crash of a tour of UAE.

Great performance by the Warriors 5 years 6 months ago #157367

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
I saw both those games and enjoyed Hughes' commentary. I have to say, feel free to debate, if peope wish, but not one batsmen from WA and NSW would get into SA's top six. It is going to be a long season.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 452 guests and 3 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes