Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tax Cuts 4 years 10 months ago #168702

• Tiger of old
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
There’s been a lot of rejoicing and celebration on here by Liberal supporters and that’s fair enough, they had a fair and square memorable win. I’d like to hear people’s views on the income tax cuts they have planned, on top of the planned company tax cut. To me they seem overly generous, especially to those on higher incomes, and probably unsustainable. Do people earning over 200g really need an 11 thousand dollar tax cut? And the only funding for all this seems to be an assumption of a stronger economy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tax Cuts 4 years 10 months ago #168748

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
T-O-O..The business tax cuts will struggle in the Senate again.There's also talk of 3 interest rates cuts before Xmas this year.So our economy is still in meltdown.The personal tax cuts are relying on economic growth+the price of Iron Ore staying high.
Treasury picked a 40 billion dollar hole in the personal tax cuts for the government. But Labor where to worried about Electric Cars+saving the planet to even worry about any government policy.Or how they could spend all this money form all there new
Taxes.
Think the personal tax cut will be good for stimulating the economy..And will pass through the Senate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Tax Cuts 4 years 10 months ago #168749

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I personally have looked too closely as they'll struggle to get through the Senate as you say GTR but it's my understanding that tax cuts for low income earners will be from 1 July this year but the high income earners won't see anything for 6 years and a lot can happen between now and then. I could be wrong but think that's what I saw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Tax Cuts 4 years 10 months ago #168753

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: I personally have looked too closely as they'll struggle to get through the Senate as you say GTR but it's my understanding that tax cuts for low income earners will be from 1 July this year but the high income earners won't see anything for 6 years and a lot can happen between now and then. I could be wrong but think that's what I saw.

Low income workers+ tax cuts are perfect.Because they will spend the extra money.Which is good for all.

Tax Cuts 4 years 10 months ago #168756

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
I actually agree 200K is way too much for a drop in that bracket.

Its all the folk in the 80 - 150 that really need it.

Tax Cuts 4 years 10 months ago #168768

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Baz I'm trying to download a song on here but it's to large.A band called BusterJ+the franking credits.Called Queensland I'm breaking up with you.It's hilarious.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 742 guests and 3 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Danger
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr