Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 4 weeks ago #165472

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

DD wrote:

Bazza wrote:

DD wrote:

Bazza wrote: Well, I cant see how you can really do that DD, the legislation is calling for all social media platforms to abolish fake IDs. Probably not a bad idea for a lot of platforms.

They won't do that Baz it would kill their business because a lot of people wouldn't sign up and they themselves could be targeted by trolls or worse stalkers who, if they really wanted to could probably find out where they live.

I don't think government really thinks this shit through, nothing unusual about that. They get these thought bubbles.....

Targeted by Trolls? well if they are they will know exactly who they are via ID. the whole point is to do that. If they are ID the idea is the cowards will melt away.

What I mean is innocent people will be targeted and victimized.

Isnt that already happening and what his is all about and this is about stopping it?

The female AFL player and the Eagles player???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bazza.

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 4 weeks ago #165474

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Mate I'm talking about those who are on social media who do the right thing. For example beautiful young ladies that end up being stalked and harassed. It might help one problem but creates a whole new set of problems.

Anyway seems like I wasn't far off the mark with my earlier post. Apparently this person has been identified as a Richmond member and has been banned from being a member for two years and will have to undergo an indigenous cultural awareness program before his membership is reinstated.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 706 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977