Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 3 days ago #165424

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
It's time for these social media platforms to hand over the details of these gutless wonders. It has to start with clubs and the AFL but it's not exclusively an AFL problem. There has to start with a police report and these social media platforms need to give up the details of these cowards and the courts need to bring out a big stick.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 3 days ago #165425

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Dead right. Time to weed these troglodytes out. Ban them for life after a stint in the slammer.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 3 days ago #165430

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
unfortunately there are a group of scumbags who hide behind their keyboards and think they can say anything under the guise of "free speech" no matter how hurtful it is to the recipient. If these cowards yelled out the same stuff to Liam Ryan at the footy they would find themselves chucked out of the ground with a ban and a police charge so why should it be any different if it is said on Social media. People need to be made accountable for their actions.

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 2 days ago #165437

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
How would people feel if they had to use their real names and IDs on this forum?

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 2 days ago #165439

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

Bazza wrote: How would people feel if they had to use their real names and IDs on this forum?

fine

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 2 days ago #165443

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bazza wrote: How would people feel if they had to use their real names and IDs on this forum?

No we shouldn't but I see this guy has been identified and called out and has issued an apology. But the AFL needs to punish him. I would give him a 1 year ban from attending AFL games though not sure he actually attended this game and also make him do an education program before he is allowed to attend AFL games in the future.
Get on your bike.

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 2 days ago #165458

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well, I cant see how you can really do that DD, the legislation is calling for all social media platforms to abolish fake IDs. Probably not a bad idea for a lot of platforms.

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 2 days ago #165461

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bazza wrote: Well, I cant see how you can really do that DD, the legislation is calling for all social media platforms to abolish fake IDs. Probably not a bad idea for a lot of platforms.

They won't do that Baz it would kill their business because a lot of people wouldn't sign up and they themselves could be targeted by trolls or worse stalkers who, if they really wanted to could probably find out where they live.

I don't think government really thinks this shit through, nothing unusual about that. They get these thought bubbles.....
Get on your bike.

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 2 days ago #165464

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote:

Bazza wrote: Well, I cant see how you can really do that DD, the legislation is calling for all social media platforms to abolish fake IDs. Probably not a bad idea for a lot of platforms.

They won't do that Baz it would kill their business because a lot of people wouldn't sign up and they themselves could be targeted by trolls or worse stalkers who, if they really wanted to could probably find out where they live.

I don't think government really thinks this shit through, nothing unusual about that. They get these thought bubbles.....

Targeted by Trolls? well if they are they will know exactly who they are via ID. the whole point is to do that. If they are ID the idea is the cowards will melt away.

SOCIAL MEDIA COWARDS 5 years 2 days ago #165465

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bazza wrote:

DD wrote:

Targeted by Trolls? well if they are they will know exactly who they are via ID. the whole point is to do that. If they are ID the idea is the cowards will melt away.

What I mean is innocent people will be targeted and victimized.
Get on your bike.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 381 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL