Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165111

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

Singha wrote: Well I’ll stand alone, good on the kid. Though they probably all deserve charging, Anning & the white supremist thugs

What is not funny about a teenager smashing an egg over a fascist? pity it was'nt a hard boiled egg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archie Duda Goal Machine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165112

• UNKA2
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

Ti Em wrote:

Singha wrote: Well I’ll stand alone, good on the kid. Though they probably all deserve charging, Anning & the white supremist thugs

What is not funny about a teenager smashing an egg over a fascist? pity it was'nt a hard boiled egg.

Quite simple really, just because someone has a different view/s to you, DOES NOT give you the right to ASSAULT him or her. I think Alan Joyce is a greedy little annoying pig, with his attitudes etc. does not mean i would ASSAULT him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165113

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

UNKA2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

Quite simple really, just because someone has a different view/s to you, DOES NOT give you the right to ASSAULT him or her. I think Alan Joyce is a greedy little annoying pig, with his attitudes etc. does not mean i would ASSAULT him.

You clearly have a sense humour - I am surprised you didn't find it funny.

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165114

• UNKA2
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

Ti Em wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

I have a great sense of humor....NOT when assault occurs. Next time it might be a hammer, spose that would be funny to would it??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165115

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

UNKA2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

I have a great sense of humor....NOT when assault occurs. Next time it might be a hammer, spose that would be funny to would it??

This is a trick question innit?

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165117

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

UNKA2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

Right on unk. I think some people are getting a good humoured joker mixed up with plain assault. This is more about personalities than a joke. People don’t like the man involved, so that appears to make him fair game.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: UNKA2

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165126

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Ti Em wrote:

Let me know where you are , I'll come and smash one over your head with complete immunity and have a good laugh at you,
The following user(s) said Thank You: UNKA2

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165127

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

UNKA2 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

Bit like when the kid chucked a sanger at Gillard...not the right thing to do, not sure if it made as much impact as cracking an egg on some ones head.

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165136

• Devonleigh
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 64
What is it about Aussies and throwing food????

www.watoday.com.au/national/western-aust...-20100709-10347.html

Egg Boy 5 years 1 month ago #165139

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bazza wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

Let me know where you are , I'll come and smash one over your head with complete immunity and have a good laugh at you,

Well it would not be with complete immunity Bazza - you would have my size 11 boot up ya arse for one thing. No need to waste an egg to have a laugh at you.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 297 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977