Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

China hits Australia for Six. 5 years 1 month ago #164360

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Bazza wrote:

Swandog wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Swandog wrote: Hands up who is voting for Clive Palmer? Hahaha “We’re not gonna take it”! LOL

I voted for Clive when we had that senate re-election. I don't trust Labour or Liberal. Like his adds.

You don't trust them but you trust him??? Mindboggling.

Labour is going to tax everything with a pulse.And the party that secures our borders let's in 250,000 visa workers into the country.Little wonder we have record low wage growth.Youth unemployment allnost 18%.

Love or loathe Palmer he might have a Trumpesc type of effect bcause most ppl are disallussioned by Labor & Lberal. I am and atm dont know who to vote for that I’m considering leaving it blank or voting Clive

I find that mindboggling after the total fark up he was last time he was in - fair dinkum the whole party imploded.
I can understand a protest vote , but not with a proven farkstick.

A smart fuckstick, like Trump. Clive has millions to spend after his recent royalties windfall. He may be just having a bit of fun with it atm but you never know how it will finish up by May
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

China hits Australia for Six. 5 years 1 month ago #164363

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

Swandog wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Swandog wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Swandog wrote: Hands up who is voting for Clive Palmer? Hahaha “We’re not gonna take it”! LOL

I voted for Clive when we had that senate re-election. I don't trust Labour or Liberal. Like his adds.

Labour is going to tax everything with a pulse.And the party that secures our borders let's in 250,000 visa workers into the country.Little wonder we have record low wage growth.Youth unemployment allnost 18%.

Love or loathe Palmer he might have a Trumpesc type of effect bcause most ppl are disallussioned by Labor & Lberal. I am and atm dont know who to vote for that I’m considering leaving it blank or voting Clive

I find that mindboggling after the total fark up he was last time he was in - fair dinkum the whole party imploded.

A smart fuckstick, like Trump. Clive has millions to spend after his recent royalties windfall. He may be just having a bit of fun with it atm but you never know how it will finish up by May

Swandog-Do you know if Swan42 is coming back to OzFooty??

China hits Australia for Six. 5 years 1 month ago #164366

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Swandog wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Swandog wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

We all know how it will end up, like the last time, a shambles everyone left his party, he lost his seat and was never there anyway in an areas he sent bust after wrecking the local economy, and he achieved nothing at all.

he has a brother hiding OS who is wanted for debts , from another company that Clive cleaned out.

his interviews were nothing short of an embarrassment, he was clueless on policy.

has he even got the "guts" to run for a seat this time?

btw has the Titanic been built yet?

Last edit: by Bazza.

China hits Australia for Six. 5 years 1 month ago #164382

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

gtrxuone wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Swandog wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Swandog-Do you know if Swan42 is coming back to OzFooty??

No idea mate
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

China hits Australia for Six. 5 years 1 month ago #164405

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
China may have hit Australia for six but Pell outed for ball tampering

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 304 guests and 4 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr