Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Former Wildcat now a Ben Simmons team mate. 5 years 2 months ago #163641

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Former Wildcat NBL champion James Ennis has been a journeyman in the NBA since his one and only season in the NBL. But his latest move from the Houston Rockets to the Philadelphia 76ers could prove to be a smart move. In a crazy mid season trade period the Phillies have picked up a 7ft 3" giant to give one of the best NBA centres Joel Embid a breather, Tvias Harris one of the best 3 point shooters in the NBA and James Ennis.

Ben Simmons is also improving his scoring inside the paint but I find it one of the strangest skillset weaknesses I've ever seen in sport. A No 1 draft pick and now NBA All Star who can't hit the side of a barn from 3 point range and I wouldn't embarrass myself going against Ben Simmons from the free throw line. Still he's a scarily good point guard even the NBA has never seen at 6ft 10" and one of the best passers the game has seen. After adding Jimmy Butler earlier in the season they are serious title contenders though I can't see them beating Golden State. They are on another level.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 415 guests and 4 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Froggy
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes