Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bernard Tomic 5 years 3 months ago #163356

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1359
I only caught the last 10 minutes or so of tonight's interview on 60 Minutes with Bernie and his old man and have to describe that as cringe worthy stuff. What was he trying to do or prove with his constant winking at Alyson Langdon? Creepy stuff. I don't know whether to condemn him for being an absolute flog or feel sorry for him because he seems so immature. The guy is on another planet admitting what we all already know. He throws matches as soon as he thinks he can't win, hates the game and it's a chore for him. But then brags about his Davis Cup record (which I admit is right up there - 20 wins and 3 losses), says he loves Davis Cup and doesn't understand why they won't pick him.

The guy needs to see a shrink and get help. Don't think his old man is helping matters.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

Bernard Tomic 5 years 3 months ago #163358

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

DD wrote: I only caught the last 10 minutes or so of tonight's interview on 60 Minutes with Bernie and his old man and have to describe that as cringe worthy stuff. What was he trying to do or prove with his constant winking at Alyson Langdon? Creepy stuff. I don't know whether to condemn him for being an absolute flog or feel sorry for him because he seems so immature. The guy is on another planet admitting what we all already know. He throws matches as soon as he thinks he can't win, hates the game and it's a chore for him. But then brags about his Davis Cup record (which I admit is right up there - 20 wins and 3 losses), says he loves Davis Cup and doesn't understand why they won't pick him.

The guy needs to see a shrink and get help. Don't think his old man is helping matters.

Didnt watch the interview, never waste my time on 60 minutes ( thats another story)
Tomic flog , we all know that
Hewitt, not as high in the flog dept, but is a flog.
Truth probably somewhere in between what both sides are saying.
Diff was/is Hewitt gave his all on court every time for country etc, there fore he is "easier "to like/believe

Bernard Tomic 4 years 10 months ago #170861

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
I hope the poor guy's London expenses weren't too high. B)

Bernard Tomic has been fined his entire first-round prize money of more than $80,000 by Wimbledon officials for not playing up to the "required professional standards" in his listless defeat to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at the All-England Club.

www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-04/bernard-t...bledon-loss/11280046

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 356 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest