Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mumford 5 years 5 months ago #159111

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Let me guess....Michael Johnson in 2010? :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Mumford 5 years 5 months ago #159116

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
I guess you can put a line through Mummys playing comeback plans!! :dry:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Mumford 5 years 5 months ago #159119

• premiership hangover
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
GWS will still draft him, the issue will be when can he start if the AFL decides to charge him with bringing the game into disrepute.

I can see him getting drafted but not being able to play the early rounds as some type of suspension
Save a tree and eat a beaver

Mumford 5 years 5 months ago #159121

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
Not condoning at all and needs appropriate action by the AFL, it's incredibly stupid. If appropriate action is consistent is what has previously occurred then a 'blind eye' is in order.

Many clubs, including some many may hate have been in this situation before.

I would be interested to understand who posted and who had it? Been retired and now thinking of a comeback and up pops this? Makes you wonder if he has a few haters out there and do they want to prevent him coming back to the AFL? Point is, why is it just now?

Just my thoughts on it, because if it happened to some other AFL clubs I believe some (and perhaps quite rightly) that it is a timing vendetta/conspiracy.

Or perhaps they just came across this information last week and felt duty bound to raise it as soon as they were made aware of it? If so, then good on them.

Mumford 5 years 5 months ago #159123

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: Not condoning at all and needs appropriate action by the AFL, it's incredibly stupid. If appropriate action is consistent is what has previously occurred then a 'blind eye' is in order.

I would be interested to understand who posted and who had it? Been retired and now thinking of a comeback and up pops this? Makes you wonder if he has a few haters out there and do they want to prevent him coming back to the AFL? Point is, why is it just now?

Just my thoughts on it, because if it happened to some other AFL clubs I believe some (and perhaps quite rightly) that it is a timing vendetta/conspiracy.

Or perhaps they just came across this information last week and felt duty bound to raise it as soon as they were made aware of it? If so, then good on them.

Totally agree oool, but you have to wonder where these bloke’s headspace is, given what has happened in the past? Not to mention they are dabbling in not only a career ending lark, but a life ending one!!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Mumford 5 years 5 months ago #159138

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Once again it shows the total uselessness of AFL Drug Testing...

That was massive usage in just one hit.,

If that ever came out of NFL, NBA, EPL player it would be instant curtins , no questions asked.

Mumford 5 years 5 months ago #159139

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: Not condoning at all and needs appropriate action by the AFL, it's incredibly stupid. If appropriate action is consistent is what has previously occurred then a 'blind eye' is in order.

Obviously the reason he pulled out of the game a bit early , plenty would of known about it and when they heard he was trying to pull a shifty and come back , made sure that wasn't going to happen.

good on them I reckon...

Mumford 5 years 5 months ago #159145

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 384
Complete and utter waste of time policing illicit drug use in the AFL. Police performance enhancing drugs by all means but fmd they are pushing sh1t up hill with a pointy stick if they think taking the moral high ground on recreational drugs is going to have any effect on anything - role models, health and welfare etc etc - with their ridiculous half pregnant 3 strikes bollocks. Forcing people into rehab and detox has never worked and never will. Watch this bullshit unfold where Mummy will be paraded in front of the media, read a "heartfelt" apology and then...hey presto he's on the GWS list again. What is gained from all this crap??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Mumford 5 years 5 months ago #159170

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
No wonder he can eat 23 sausages or what ever it was.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 592 guests and 5 members online

• westaussieguy
  • TheRock
  • Demons Forever
  • DD
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr