Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #157971

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
If Fremantle are successful in getting Hogan and maybe Lobb then it increases the pressure on Ross Lyon. If we fail to make significant improvements and fail to play a, brand of football that excites the fans then Ross will be out the door before the end of 2019. There comes a point where you are running out of excuses.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #157981

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Everyone’s guaranteed a first round draft pick grump unless they trade them out. :p

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #157983

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Very true Mr AFL.....LOL

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #157996

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Grump with respect this topic has zip to do with debate about Ross Lyon. There are plenty of other topics you can voice your opinion about that subject.
Get on your bike.

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #158001

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I see that the Eagles have said that if Kelly and or Hogan want to come home, they will throw their hat in the ring as well.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #158002

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

58shark wrote: I see that the Eagles have said that if Kelly and or Hogan want to come home, they will throw their hat in the ring as well.

Yep and they should as well.
If you look at Hawthorn and there threepeat they always bought in good established players from other clubs over that period.
You have to keep your list ticking over,we certainly don’t need wholesale changes just a tweak here and tweak there.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #158007

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
Dockers will get reamed on Hogan. Possibly 4 & 5

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #158013

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Not sure about Reece Conca to Fremantle. He seems to be a bit injury prone and the last thing the Dockers want would be another player in and out of the team. Hopefully I am proved wrong.
Tim Kelly will be a good fit for the Eagles and given it seems certain that Gaff will leave, West Coast have plenty of options to make this trade happen

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #158014

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
As much as I like Conca being an ex Perth Demon boy I don’t really rate him as an AFL mid.
At Richmond he had guys like Martin Cotchin Prestia and Caddy running through the midfield at Freo if they lose Neale Reece really has to step up and imo he doesn’t have it in him,he certainly isn’t a week in week out 30 plus possession player.

Trade Talk 5 years 6 months ago #158021

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Firstly congrats to WC on convincing Tim Kelly to come home to the premiers. He will appreciate the wide open spaces of Optus stadium compared with the skinny Kardinya park and Kennedy, Darling Ryan and Willie will be licking their lips in anticipation that Kelly will rip it out of the middle.

On Reece Conca I think he's had a rechard run with injuries his whole career and I agree his form hasn't really stacked up with his pick 6 status but I've seen something different in him this year. He looks a lot cleaner and more confident in himself, maybe that's due to getting a decent run at it and getting some consistency out of his body. The injury he sustained this year dislocating an ankle was just bad luck rather than his body breaking down and he came back just in time for finals and Damian Hardwick had the confidence in him to slot him straight back in.

Hopefully his bad luck with injuries is behind him. Welcome back Reece. Geezus Gaff and Neale are taking their bloody time aren't they? Surely they know by now? I wonder if Lachie Neale is waiting on Jesse Hogan to announce his intentions? All of a sudden it will feel a lot more appealing to stay at Fremantle and also another big bodied mid to bolster the midfield.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 408 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977