Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162821

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
If you go into Sean's profile you can see he logs in from time to time and as recently as 3 days ago....so the great man is not far away....he's just sooking at the minute that's all. :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162822

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

BC wrote: If you go into Sean's profile you can see he logs in from time to time and as recently as 3 days ago....so the great man is not far away....he's just sooking at the minute that's all. :blink:

Sean is probably still drooling over the brand new Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus box set Mrs Swan gave him for chrissy. Drinking lots of tea and dunking loads of Granitas it won't be long before he is baffling us with the latest additions to the thesaurus we've never heard before.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC, gtrxuone

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162823

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I was on here yesterday and saw that Senior Seagull was on-line as well. His name was that horrible puce colour you get when you're banned so obviously he couldn't post but at least he's still around the place. Maybe OFA will show us his charitable side and let SS back on here. ;-)

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162827

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

BC wrote: I was on here yesterday and saw that Senior Seagull was on-line as well. His name was that horrible puce colour you get when you're banned so obviously he couldn't post but at least he's still around the place. Maybe OFA will show us his charitable side and let SS back on here. ;-)

BC after receiving an email from Senior Seagull a few days ago I decided to reinstate him on Ozfooty. I saw him logged in a couple of times yesterday in the normal blue colour.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Last edit: by OzFooty.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162828

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That's good news OFA....I enjoyed his input onto this site and hopefully he won't get derailed again by his young bloke. Cheers. :)

Last edit: by BC.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162847

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

BC wrote: I was on here yesterday and saw that Senior Seagull was on-line as well. His name was that horrible puce colour you get when you're banned so obviously he couldn't post but at least he's still around the place. Maybe OFA will show us his charitable side and let SS back on here. ;-)

Maybe he is champing at the bit to articulate his view on the Subi's recruitment for 2019 (or the concerning lack thereof). He may well be concerned, I know I am, the retirement of Cockie et al bites again into the depth and not getting a Ruckman to replace big Zac Clarke is worrying. Is Mitch Andrews still an option? Perhaps lure Keunan out of retirement by dangling the prospect of a premiership in his twilight years.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162860

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yes..I share your concern ooollll. East Freo have talls hanging from the rafters...surely they wouldn't miss Strnadica or Loersch.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162889

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

BC wrote: Yes..I share your concern ooollll. East Freo have talls hanging from the rafters...surely they wouldn't miss Strnadica or Loersch.

BC 42 was calling you Pac-Man.Something to do with Subis requirements.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162891

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

BC wrote: Yes..I share your concern ooollll. East Freo have talls hanging from the rafters...surely they wouldn't miss Strnadica or Loersch.

Good to hear, thought I was a lone voice on the plight facing Subiaco in 2019.Shrewd thinking on the Strnadica or Loersch idea, see Fletcher is also an out for the Lions, so not so confident about these former East Fremantle talls crossing over.
Didn't work so well for Durnthaler or Condon in their stints at the Lions, though the same could also be said for Grant Campbell when he crossed over as a tall from East Perth.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162895

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gtrxuone wrote:

BC 42 was calling you Pac-Man.Something to do with Subis requirements.

Yeah...Sean lost me on that one...a little too obtuse for me.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 354 guests and 3 members online

• screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes