Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162193

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
BC I think Sean has been seconded to Bill's office to work on some 3 word slogans for Bill's election campaign. Maybe Sean can write some dazzling punchlines that will have the government reaching for the thesaurus!
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162600

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
It's a shame Sean has thrown his toys out of the cot as I'd love to see his reaction to this story in the New York Times rating Perth in the top 52 places to see in the world due to 10 years of development with things like Raine Square, Yagan Square, the new stadium all featuring prominently in the article. Throw in the new kids hospital, Elizabeth Quay, North Link, City Gateway just too name a few and I think Colin Barnett should take a bow. I know you're out there Sean....you'd be taking a sneaky look at OzFooty every now and then...so I hope you don't choke on your Rice Bubbles when you read this.

www.perthnow.com.au/news/tourism/new-yor...-list-ng-b881069871z
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162610

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I read that article BC and first question I asked myself is how would the New York Times know all this stuff? I'd say someone from our political offices feeds them all this information in an effort to get a mention in the top 50 destinations to visit, most likely from the Minister for Tourism's office, or maybe Colin himself telling everyone around the world how good he was.

Sean's still sulking after getting told off by OFA for peddling his political commentary.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162611

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

DD wrote: I read that article BC and first question I asked myself is how would the New York Times know all this stuff? I'd say someone from our political offices feeds them all this information in an effort to get a mention in the top 50 destinations to visit, most likely from the Minister for Tourism's office, or maybe Colin himself telling everyone around the world how good he was.

Sean's still sulking after getting told off by OFA for peddling his political commentary.

There you go mate...that's how they did it. There's also a link at the bottom of the page that takes you to the list of 52 places.

www.nytimes.com/2019/01/07/travel/how-we...k-the-52-places.html

Last edit: by BC.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162612

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote:

DD wrote: I read that article BC and first question I asked myself is how would the New York Times know all this stuff? I'd say someone from our political offices feeds them all this information in an effort to get a mention in the top 50 destinations to visit, most likely from the Minister for Tourism's office, or maybe Colin himself telling everyone around the world how good he was.

There you go mate...that's how they did it. There's also a link at the bottom of the page that takes you to the list of 52 places.

www.nytimes.com/2019/01/07/travel/how-we...k-the-52-places.html

Thanks for that BC, interesting reading but I will remain suspicious how they obtain such detailed knowledge such as changes to drinking laws that now allow restaurants to serve alcohol without a meal. Lol
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162619

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
forget Sean, we may have to put an APB on anchorman!!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162817

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
What's happened to Bazza? Haven't seen him for a while.
Get on your bike.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162818

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Bazza usually takes a preseason recess DD.....like Southerner from memory..recharge those banter batteries

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162819

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ahh I see fair enough. He will get a nice surprise when he returns to see his arch enemy anchorman has been despatched. Always going at each other those two.
Get on your bike.

Where's Sean? 5 years 2 months ago #162820

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

DD wrote: What's happened to Bazza? Haven't seen him for a while.

Bazza is on an overseas holiday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 314 guests and 8 members online

• Royals78
  • Time For a Flag
  • one time only
  • Southerner
  • Danger
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83
  • Johnny Leonard