Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157777

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Please don't show off about winning colts gf given the circumstances.

I get the feeling that the worst thing that could have happened to subi btw was to win all three grades on Sunday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157778

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
eh? show off?....I'm merely having a dig at our mate for not attending.

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157779

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: Sean...you're back !!! didn't go to the GF??? wtf....but what if the umpies including the 4th umpire didn't have it in for you, you had full rotations...well that's if you can rotate with no head on your shoulders after one of your boys was decapitated apparently ... and against all odds your mighty colts team amazingly won and you were off sulking at home....then I bet you would have been really pissed off.

BC if ANY WAFL club in a different era had won all three grand finals ALL CLUBS" supporters would have acknowledged the feat as tremendous. The tone of the vast majority of posters' response subsequent to the grand finals is the antithesis of that.

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157783

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Swan42: good to see you back -- there is nothing wrong with Subi winning the Colts premiership; let us hope we get a couple of useful players from the side.

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157786

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Good to see you back Sean. How close to Melbourne did you get before you found out Freo weren’t playing? Just kidding!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157790

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: Sean...you're back !!! didn't go to the GF??? wtf....but what if the umpies including the 4th umpire didn't have it in for you, you had full rotations...well that's if you can rotate with no head on your shoulders after one of your boys was decapitated apparently ... and against all odds your mighty colts team amazingly won and you were off sulking at home....then I bet you would have been really pissed off.

BC if ANY WAFL club in a different era had won all three grand finals ALL CLUBS" supporters would have acknowledged the feat as tremendous. The tone of the vast majority of posters' response subsequent to the grand finals is the antithesis of that.

yes but the last 2 years I've had idiots on here rubbing my nose in it because FART got over the top of Subi and actually saying they're glad it happened...now we win the flag and I'm still copping shit from the same morons.

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157791

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

yes but the last 2 years I've had idiots on here rubbing my nose in it because FART got over the top of Subi and actually saying they're glad it happened...now we win the flag and I'm still copping shit from the same morons.

Lolololol your on a hiding to nothing.

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157792

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
my point exactly gtr...which is why I'm over defending my club. I'm just going to enjoy the moment and if anyone takes exception to Subi's success...stiff shit.

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157794

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

BC wrote: my point exactly gtr...which is why I'm over defending my club. I'm just going to enjoy the moment and if anyone takes exception to Subi's success...stiff shit.

Yeah, bit hard to meet on a common line when someone keeps calling you a prick. :lol:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157795

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Nobody respects Subi because....

Subi disrespects the competition by its blatant disregard to anything remotely resembling a rule.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 500 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977