OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 175 guests and 6 members online

  • FIN
  • Freezin
  • Gotheball
  • gtrxuone
  • Jaygee
  • Winger

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Qwerty
  • Peterw
  • cdullard
  • Big Q
  • Crane1
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
21 Mar 2019
Memories From Yesteryear...Doug Farrant(Perth)

TOPIC: Where's Sean?

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157777

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 645
  • Thank you received: 124
Please don't show off about winning colts gf given the circumstances.

I get the feeling that the worst thing that could have happened to subi btw was to win all three grades on Sunday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157778

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5417
  • Thank you received: 831
eh? show off?....I'm merely having a dig at our mate for not attending.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157779

  • swan42
  • swan42's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 796

BC wrote: Sean...you're back !!! didn't go to the GF??? wtf....but what if the umpies including the 4th umpire didn't have it in for you, you had full rotations...well that's if you can rotate with no head on your shoulders after one of your boys was decapitated apparently ... and against all odds your mighty colts team amazingly won and you were off sulking at home....then I bet you would have been really pissed off.


BC if ANY WAFL club in a different era had won all three grand finals ALL CLUBS" supporters would have acknowledged the feat as tremendous. The tone of the vast majority of posters' response subsequent to the grand finals is the antithesis of that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157783

  • ArkRoyal
  • ArkRoyal's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3119
  • Thank you received: 795
Swan42: good to see you back -- there is nothing wrong with Subi winning the Colts premiership; let us hope we get a couple of useful players from the side.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157786

  • 58shark
  • 58shark's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3160
  • Thank you received: 315
Good to see you back Sean. How close to Melbourne did you get before you found out Freo weren’t playing? Just kidding!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157790

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5417
  • Thank you received: 831

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: Sean...you're back !!! didn't go to the GF??? wtf....but what if the umpies including the 4th umpire didn't have it in for you, you had full rotations...well that's if you can rotate with no head on your shoulders after one of your boys was decapitated apparently ... and against all odds your mighty colts team amazingly won and you were off sulking at home....then I bet you would have been really pissed off.


BC if ANY WAFL club in a different era had won all three grand finals ALL CLUBS" supporters would have acknowledged the feat as tremendous. The tone of the vast majority of posters' response subsequent to the grand finals is the antithesis of that.


yes but the last 2 years I've had idiots on here rubbing my nose in it because FART got over the top of Subi and actually saying they're glad it happened...now we win the flag and I'm still copping shit from the same morons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157791

  • gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar
  • Away
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thank you received: 834

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: Sean...you're back !!! didn't go to the GF??? wtf....but what if the umpies including the 4th umpire didn't have it in for you, you had full rotations...well that's if you can rotate with no head on your shoulders after one of your boys was decapitated apparently ... and against all odds your mighty colts team amazingly won and you were off sulking at home....then I bet you would have been really pissed off.


BC if ANY WAFL club in a different era had won all three grand finals ALL CLUBS" supporters would have acknowledged the feat as tremendous. The tone of the vast majority of posters' response subsequent to the grand finals is the antithesis of that.


yes but the last 2 years I've had idiots on here rubbing my nose in it because FART got over the top of Subi and actually saying they're glad it happened...now we win the flag and I'm still copping shit from the same morons.

Lolololol your on a hiding to nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157792

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5417
  • Thank you received: 831
my point exactly gtr...which is why I'm over defending my club. I'm just going to enjoy the moment and if anyone takes exception to Subi's success...stiff shit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157794

  • 58shark
  • 58shark's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3160
  • Thank you received: 315

BC wrote: my point exactly gtr...which is why I'm over defending my club. I'm just going to enjoy the moment and if anyone takes exception to Subi's success...stiff shit.


Yeah, bit hard to meet on a common line when someone keeps calling you a prick. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Where's Sean? 5 months 3 weeks ago #157795

  • Demons Forever
  • Demons Forever's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2797
  • Thank you received: 108
Nobody respects Subi because....

Subi disrespects the competition by its blatant disregard to anything remotely resembling a rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags