Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157116

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Well done to WP for showing massive courage to get through to the GF. There is likely to be 1 x change with King coming in which means someone has to drop out. I would leave Moulton and Riddoch in the side 100%, the player that may have to miss is Chris Shannon, he has improved the last 2 games but still turns the ball over way too often. Thoughts Falcons Fans ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157117

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Yep its not the players fault the club is where it is but how is their character & spirit to be giving themselves the chance to win a flag! It will be bloody tough but anything is possible if they believe.

I would have Alexandre out & King in.

Last edit: by terror.

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157118

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Leedy wrote: Well done to WP for showing massive courage to get through to the GF. There is likely to be 1 x change with King coming in which means someone has to drop out. I would leave Moulton and Riddoch in the side 100%, the player that may have to miss is Chris Shannon, he has improved the last 2 games but still turns the ball over way too often. Thoughts Falcons Fans ?

That's a hard one mate, this is when the coach has the unwanted job of having to decide who is in and out of a GF.

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157122

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
why isn't this on the WP thread?...put it where you like as far as I'm concerned but it seems odd to post it on "The Bar" when its about a specific WP related footy matter.

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157125

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Come on BC, WP supporters can't have an open public discussion about this week, it is a tainted appearance and is best discussed in hushed tones doing dodgy deals in alleyways if at all.

X in, Y out, who cares, thanks for undermining the GF WPFootballCommission.

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157126

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
WPFootballCommission used to making tough decisions.

Who should we pay this week?

Noone.

Meeting adjourned.

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157194

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Outside opinion, I think Subi is a Monty to win. How much will depend on which WP team rolls up. Margin will be 2 goals or 10.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157195

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Can't see WP getting within 10 goals TBH...kind of think they played their GF last week in that 100pt reversal v SF....been a tough last few months for the club....think this week is a bridge too far.....can't fault the players fortitude and character under such tough circumstances.....but happy to be made a fool of......Subi by 66pts

Last edit: by Freezin.

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157198

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
This is a tough one for the Lions, West Perth are in form and coming off the back of a spanking win over South (who took it right up to Subi once in a mighty 6 goal+ defeat earlier this year) and Subi have had a few injuries which has tested the depth all year (as noted by where the reserves and colts have finished).

That said, if Subiaco don't win by over 60 points then I will eat hay with a horse.

$ub v WP Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157221

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: This is a tough one for the Lions, West Perth are in form and coming off the back of a spanking win over South (who took it right up to Subi once in a mighty 6 goal+ defeat earlier this year) and Subi have had a few injuries which has tested the depth all year (as noted by where the reserves and colts have finished).

That said, if Subiaco don't win by over 60 points then I will eat hay with a horse.

Hopefully your diet will not have to include hay OR2, i will be happy with any win after the last two years.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 372 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes