Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Grand Final - $ubiaco v West Perth 5 years 7 months ago #157019

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Well, for what its worth and the people that know me I said that we would make the GF @ Round 6, wasn't all smooth sailing and without some doubt creeping in but we made it. From all reports King will come into the side which leaves someone to come out. Moulton and Riddoch were very good, If Bill is dinkum about our chances he would have to seriously consider Shannon to make way, thought anyone ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Grand Final - $ubiaco v West Perth 5 years 7 months ago #157023

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Chicago white sox vs Juventus!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Grand Final - $ubiaco v West Perth 5 years 7 months ago #157025

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Must confess to doubting West Perth prior to the Preliminary Final and didn't think they'd get over South Fremantle.
I think Riddoch definitely needs to stay in the team for the Grandy. He will add bulk to the forward line. Going to be difficult to leave any one out, and happy I'm not a selector.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 346 guests and one member online

• alahoy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977