Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156468

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
Down a man early in the game and probably lost Sheppard for the rest of the finals unfortunately. Pies had all the momentum in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs and the Eagles to be honest were fumbling all night. But they lifted as a good side should and found a way to turn it around. Great game despite a lot of skill errors but conditions were greasy.

Also great to humiliate that bloody Collingwood president who dared to come and sit in our stadium he doesn't think is worthy of playing a grand final at. Typical Victorian tosser.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156469

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Would have loved to see the fat pricks face at the end of the game.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156470

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
Sharkie you are an Eagles man. Who comes in to replace Sheppard? The obvious one is Will Schofield isn't it? I thought Vardy showed he is the Eagles No 1 ruckman in Natanui's absence and you will probably get overs for Lycett in the trade period.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156472

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

DD wrote: Sharkie you are an Eagles man. Who comes in to replace Sheppard? The obvious one is Will Schofield isn't it? I thought Vardy showed he is the Eagles No 1 ruckman in Natanui's absence and you will probably get overs for Lycett in the trade period.

I think Schofield is the obvious replacement, but not as good as Shepard. I have said it in previous posts that I am a Vardy fan and Lycett hasn’t done a lot to increase his value in the last few weeks.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156476

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
I thought the umpiring was bloody ordinary - without favouring either side. In particular, their inconsistent interpretation (and free kicks) for the holding the ball/incorrect disposal rule was atrocious. :evil:

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156480

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
The Eagles showed a lot of character to turn that around in the last quarter when they had been pretty much outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd terms. There were times during the 3rd quarter that I thought the Magpies were going to run away with it and West Coast were just hanging in there. But it was pretty much one way traffic in the last quarter as the mids like Shuey and Sheed lifted and this brought Kennedy and Darling into their own. Yeo was great all night but he had a lot more support in the last 30 minutes. I was very impressed also with the way Liam Ryan played in his first final.
Collingwood would be kicking themselves for butchering some crucial forward 50 entries while they were on top. They really should have been 4 or 5 goals up at 3 quarter time and then we would have had a completely different game. Sidebottom, Goldsack and De Goey in particular were brilliant. The yank bloke didnt do much.

The TV coverage did show Eddie at various stages of the contest, generally out of his seat abusing the umpires to the apparent embarrassment of his two sons. At the end he scuttled out of his seat pretty quickly and got a send off from the Eagles fans sitting near him.

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156482

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Why would you play a GF at Optus when the MCG can fit 100k people in it?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156487

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

Demons Forever wrote: Why would you play a GF at Optus when the MCG can fit 100k people in it?

My thoughts exactly DF......anyway isn't the WAFL GF being played at Optus...what more do folk want.....LOL

Last edit: by Freezin.

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156489

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
WAFL GF will have heaps of atmosphere in an empty stadium lol

Nothing new for Subi tho.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.

Well done West Coast 5 years 6 months ago #156490

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Mikeh pretty well agree with all said.

I thought the weagles actually wore them down and that showed when Sidebottom (BOG in my opinion) just could not do what he needed in the last 10 minutes.

The worst thing abt the whole performance was the commentary, Richardson and Darcy must be scared shitless of Maguire, their commentary was appalling.

Oh and I don't support any VFL team!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 455 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL