Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155471

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Love him hate him will he be impeached for dealings with Russia and President Putin?
Did Russian election meddling change the result of the last US Election?
Does the President Tweet things that give his advisors panic attacks?
The American Economy is booming.NAFTA half way through an agreement was cancelled last night. With Mexico and a fairer deal for the US is in place.If Canada doesn't resign the US Government will place tarrifs on Canadian exported cars to the USA.
Tarrifs on steel and aluminum imports have American producers re tooling and hiring new workforce.
Toyota and Mazda have signed off on a new car plants in Alabama.Built from scratch with over 4,000 workers working on the production lines.With local design+ engineering.
Booming stock market, record business investment, lowest unemployment rate In 40 years. Highest rate of wage growth in 30 years.
This is without the renegotiate of trade deals with China.Which could become quiet messy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155481

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Love him hate him will he be impeached for dealings with Russia and President Putin?
Did Russian election meddling change the result of the last US Election?
Does the President Tweet things that give his advisors panic attacks?
The American Economy is booming.NAFTA half way through an agreement was cancelled last night. With Mexico and a fairer deal for the US is in place.If Canada doesn't resign the US Government will place tarrifs on Canadian exported cars to the USA.
Tarrifs on steel and aluminum imports have American producers re tooling and hiring new workforce.
Toyota and Mazda have signed off on a new car plants in Alabama.Built from scratch with over 4,000 workers working on the production lines.With local design+ engineering.
Booming stock market, record business investment, lowest unemployment rate In 40 years. Highest rate of wage growth in 30 years.
This is without the renegotiate of trade deals with China.Which could become quiet messy.

He is more contemptible than John Howard, Tony Abbott, Scott Morrison, and Desperate Dutton combined. He is a pathological liar, a self-proclaimed sexual abuser of women.

His behaviour with respect to John McCain is an out and out disgrace.

I would strongly recommend this book for you to read:

www.smh.com.au/entertainment/books/commo...20170414-gvl64l.html

Last edit: by swan42.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155491

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
He will never be impeached no president has ever been removed from office, it just wont happen.

He should of shown more respect to John Mcain though. Some of the disrespectful comments from gutless wonders who have never put their life on the line are mind boggling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155492

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Economically I hope he keeps going, my super in still pumping. 8 yrs to go for me sadly he will be gone.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155494

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
Agree with bazza, Trump plays "three dimensional chess" while the rest of Washington walks around with their heads up their asses.
If he wasn't such an asshole he would already be proclaimed as there greatest president.

I think the one thing we can all agree on since Trump is that Obama was an absolute flog!!! Kind of like Ross Lyon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, gtrxuone

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155495

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: He will never be impeached no president has ever been removed from office, it just wont happen.

He should of shown more respect to John Mcain though. Some of the disrespectful comments from gutless wonders who have never put their life on the line are mind boggling.

Bazza he SHOWED NO RESPECT to John McCain during the primaries and none since then. Trump is crass and with not a scintilla of decency in him. Can anyone think of another person with a similar military service as J McCain's where the president of the USA would not have attended that person's funeral?

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155496

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
In breaking news, Mussolini has got the trains running on time....................

Think about it!

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155498

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Unholytugboat wrote: Agree with bazza, Trump plays "three dimensional chess" while the rest of Washington walks around with their heads up their asses.
If he wasn't such an asshole he would already be proclaimed as there greatest president.

I think the one thing we can all agree on since Trump is that Obama was an absolute flog!!! Kind of like Ross Lyon

uhtb do NOT PRESUME TO SPEAK FOR ME: I categorically refute your comment "I think the one thing we can all agree on since Trump is that Obama was an absolute flog".
I suggest you also read Justin Trudeau's Common Ground - you might then have an idea of what a decent human being is and why Donald Trump is the antithesis of a decent human being.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155500

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Tudeau could not run a knocking shop.
He has his own twitter scandel because his foreign secretary openned her mouth to wide to Saudi Arabia, whom have basically broken relations with the man.
He is on the verge of losing NAFTA for Canada, although the lst PM, Harper, warnned months back that it would happen. He suggested making a few concessions to Trump, and, if necessary, breaking away from Mexico.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155501

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

ArkRoyal wrote: Tudeau could not run a knocking shop.
He has his own twitter scandel because his foreign secretary openned her mouth to wide to Saudi Arabia, whom have basically broken relations with the man.
He is on the verge of losing NAFTA for Canada, although the lst PM, Harper, warnned months back that it would happen. He suggested making a few concessions to Trump, and, if necessary, breaking away from Mexico.

Ark I watched Trumps phone link up with the current Mexican President and the soon to be President. The Spanish interpreted lady who relayed in English.After that call Trump said Canada puts a 300% Tariff on US Dairy products.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 441 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes